Vengeful of Vengeance [Mint Chalida & Barry Nadech] Episode 2 UP!

parisnayang

sarNie Egg
Vengeful of Vengeance

Mint Chalida and Barry Nadech Banner

Cast:

Mint Chalida - Matt / Catt
Barry Nadech - Shone
Jane Janesuda - Pam
Santisuk Promsiri - Krachep (Matt dad)
Pang Panchanida - Pat

Matt and Catt two sisters grew up without having a mom, since their mom pass away at their age, 6. Their dad, Krachep, love them very much, but also love this woman name Pam. After introduced Pam to Matt, Matt’s mad, she think that her dad don’t love her mom anymore, and will not love her too. Later, Matt and her dad argue, Matt run away then hit into an accident, later she become disable, after Catt hearing, she’s in France, then she comes back to take revenge. Meeting her new cousin, Pam’s nephew, was bad for her, having to argue with Shone. Will Catt be able to understand that her dad still love both of them….is there going to be some development in Catt and Shone?…..see/read @ prisnayang

> Please comment if you like! or want me to post the chapters up! thanks!

A parisnayang fanfic/creations

parisnayang

sarNie Egg
Vengeful of Vengeance

Episode 1

Matt in the mood of being happy went to meet her dad, because her dad call her to go meet someone.

[at the restaurant]
Matt walk in then see her dad with a woman.
“ Hello Pa!” say Matt, smiling to her dad.
“ Daughter, I want you to meet Pam.” say her dad, introduce Pam, his wife-to-be to Matt.
“ Hello, Matt.” say Pam, politely to Matt.
“ Uh, hello, Pam.” reply Matt.
They all sit down.
Matt dad turn to Matt, “ Matt, I want to tell you that today, dad’s ready to remarry again, and the one I’m going to marry is Pam.” said Matt dad.
Matt was shock and surprise, also mad too.
Her eye’s were teary, “ No! No! why? Why do you want to marry her?! Pa! no!” she yell at her dad and Pam.
Her dad stand up, “ Matt, dad wants to marry her because I love her, I love Pam, you understand.” her dad reply.
“ How about me, Pa?” ask Matt, sadly.
“ I still love you daughter, dad always love you.” respond her dad.
“ Not true! If you love me, then you’ll remain loving mom not go remarry again!” shout Matt.
Matt then walk out.
“ Krachep…” say Pam, in a worry voice.
“ It’s alright, I’ll talk to her later, I’m sorry.” reply Krachep, Matt’s dad.
--------------------
Later that night.
“ Matt, how come you come so late?” ask her dad.
Matt ignore.
“ Daughter Matt!” shout her dad.
Matt stop then turn to her dad.
“ Pa, I thought that you don’t even care or love me anymore, since you love that woman?!” reply Matt.
“ Daughter! don’t speak like that to your dad!” shout her dad.
Matt smile, “ Pa, now I know why P’ Catt move, because you don’t even love her huh? Because she’s the one with mom.” she reply.
“ Matt!” shout her dad.
“ Pa! are you blind?! A woman in a young age willing to marry you?! Are you stupid or what?!” shout Matt.
“ Your dad’s not blind! Pam do love me and she love me not because of my money but who I am!” respond her dad.
“ Oh.loh, then you don’t love me anymore, is it of because you that’s why mom died?!” shout Matt.
“ Matt! It’s not because of me your mom died! It’s because of you and Catt that’s why your mom died because of having you two!” shout her dad to Matt, he’s too mad and speak out nonsense.
Matt then drop her tears, “ Pa…..not true! you! It’s all because of you! I hate you! Pa, I hate you!” she shout back then run out.
“ Matt! Matt! Come back, Matt!” shout her dad, feeling regretful for saying those words.
Matt then drive off.
“ Matt…pa sorry, really sorry.” say her dad.
--------
Matt driving crying, then she call Catt, her twin sister, but is older than her.
Catt answer, “ Hello Matt [she hear Matt cry] what happen, Matt?”
“ P’ Catt, Pa’s remarry and pa said that I made mom died, pa and I have an argument, because of that woman, Pam, pa love her, Pa hate me, and..[Matt was crying too much that her eyes are watery and make everything looks blurry] before that, I want to tell you that…….I’m hurt, P’ Catt, blood is all over me….” then Catt hear a loud noise like a car accident.
“ Matt! Matt! Answer me! Matt! What happen Matt! Matt!” shout Catt on the phone.
--------
[at Matt’s dad house]
Matt dad was standing at the door waiting for Matt to come back, he did contact Matt before the car accident happen but she didn’t answer.
Matt grandma then come down to see what happen.
Her grandma walk to her dad, “ Son, where’s my granddaughter Matt?”
“ She drive away, we have an argument earlier and now she’s mad.” answer her dad then walk to the couch, then he feel something slipper like water or something down his foot.
He look down, it’s blood.
“ Blood?! Ma, there’s blood? You bleed?” ask Krachep.
“ No, it’s not me son, who’s that, did granddaughter Matt tries to kill herself? No, no that can’t happen, no!” said grandma then she faint.
“ MA! Ma!” shout Matt dad, holding her grandma.
---------
[France]
“ Mary, I’m going to go back to Thailand since my sister is in the hospital.” Catt tell Mary, her best friend.
“ OK, I wish for your sister to get well.” say Mary.
“ Thanks.” reply Catt, she then take her luggage and walk out.
---------
[Thailand, hospital.]
Catt is the only one that they contact after Matt’s accident, since she’s the one that Matt contact at last.
Catt then walk into Matt’s room.
Catt see Matt in a bad condition.
“ Doctor, what happen to my sister?” ask Catt.
“ She have an accident, that time she’s also pregnant too…” reply the doctor.
Catt was shock, “ Pregnant?. So is the baby alright, is that baby alright, doctor?” she ask.
“ Uh…the baby died because of being damage.” reply doctor.
“ By what?” she ask.
“ We found out that the baby died before the accident, she probably sits too fast and too hard on the car seat, that makes the baby move and incorrectly.” reply the doctor.
“ So how’s she, alright, it don’t look like it.” say Catt.
“ Uh, patient Matt, is now disable, she can’t do anything right now, all she could is laying down, but we don’t know when will she wake up but her heart still beating, but slowly.” said the doctor.
“ Do you guys know what happen in the accident?” ask Catt.
“ We found out that she was hit from a truck on the side then her car spin to hit a light poll so that’s why she’s now in a bad condition, but don’t worry we’ll always check on her.” reply the doctor.
“ Do you have any questions?”
“ Uh, can you please only call me and tell me if something happen or someone come see my sister, because I’m aware.”
“ Ok, we will.” answer the doctor.
“ Thank you.” say Catt, then walk to see Matt. The doctor walk out.
“ Matt! Matt! P’ Catt is here, Catt is here, Matt, P’ is here, P’ will help you, nah, P’ Catt will make you become well better, even though dad don’t love you, P’ Catt, your sister still loves you nah.” say Catt touching Matt’s head.
“ I will revenge, I will make all those people, include dad did this to you, mostly that woman, that makes your life worse and become like this.” Catt whisper to Matt.
---------
Catt walk out from the hospital then bump into a guy.
“ Sorry.” say Catt then walk away.
The guy then see a bracelet on the ground, he grab it and run to Catt.
“ Excuse me! Excuse me! Is this your bracelet?” ask the guy.
Catt turn around, he like her, “ Oh yes, thank you.”
Catt take it then went into her car.
“ Pretty, very pretty.” say the guy, it’s Shone.
---------

Next preview:
- “ Make my hair and myself look like the one in the picture.” say Catt to the employee.
- “ Uh, wait pretty woman!” shout Shone in the mall running to Catt.
- “ Can I get your number?” Shone ask her.
- “ Hello Pa….I come back…” say Catt in a sad voice.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> please comment it if u like it, thanks!

parisnayang

sarNie Egg
Vengeful of Vengeance

add cast:
Charlie Trairat as Doctor Tang
Four Sakolrat Wornurai as Air

Episode 2

Catt walk into the mall, then walk into a make over store.

“ Hello, welcome.” said one of the employee, coming to her.
“ Can you please…” she open her back then take out a picture handed to the employee.
“ Make my hair and myself look like the one in the picture.” say Catt to the employee.
“ OK.” answer.
She then take Catt to go sit.
--------
After finish make over, Catt walk out after paying it.
Shone was walking in the mall with a girl holding his arm.
Shone see Catt walking out from a store then he tell the girl holding his arm.
“ Air, I need to go to the restroom now, so you go over there [he point to star buck] and wait for me, OK.” Shone say.
“ OK, but come back hurry nah.” say Air.
“ I will.” he said sweetly to her.
Shone then run quickly to catch up with Catt.
“ Uh, wait pretty woman!” shout Shone in the mall running to Catt.
Catt turn back, then ignore and keep walking.
“ Hoi! She pretend not to hear me or what?” he say.
Shone run, run and finally catch up with Catt.
Catt was walking then see Shone run to stop her.
“ Hello, uh, uh-” say Shone, Catt cut his word, “ Who are you? And why are you running or chasing me?”
“ Uh, I’m not chasing you, I just want to know your name, pretty woman.” Shone say then raise his eye brows to Catt.
Catt feel disgusting.
She pretend to cough, “ But I don’t want to tell you my name, sorry.” she then continue to walk.
Shone went to cut her, “ C’mon, how about I’ll treat you with some coffee and lets go sit and talk.” he say.
Catt smile, “ NO, do you not understand by what I just said?”
Shone keep on smiling, “ Sorry, but I like you.”
She smile, “ I know, every guys like me when they approach me, thank you.” she say then start walking.
Shone run to her again and take out his phone.
“ Can I get your number?” Shone ask her.
Catt look at him, she’s mad, she hate strangers.
“ Are you leaving me or not? If you don’t, I’ll call for help.” say Catt.
Shone get scare then back off a bit.
“ Sorry, but, but, can I at least know your name?” he ask.
“ No…” she said in a polite voice, then raise to be mean, “ because I don’t like stranger to ask for my number or name!”
Catt then walk away.
“ OK…you’re the first woman that didn’t accept me, I’ll make you like me for real.” say Shone, start laughing out loud like a vampire, while everyone’s looking at him.
He see them looking at him then he shut his mouth, and smile to everyone.
“ SO embarrass now.” say Shone.
-------
Catt walk into the hospital, into Matt’s room.
“ Matt, tomorrow I’m going to start our mission, I’ll be going as you, nah.” Catt talk to Matt.
Matt still haven’t wake up.
The doctor walk in.
“ Doctor Tang, can I ask you some questions?” ask Catt.
“ Yes?” he answer.
“ What do a pregnant woman eat and do?” she ask.
“ Well, why do you want to know about that, I’m sure you’re not pregnant.” he reply.
“ Well I just want to know, please tell mw more about pregnancy too.” said Catt.
Then the doctor start talking on…..
------
The next day morning.
Shone get up.
“ Aunt Pam!” say Shone politely, walking to her.
“ Yes?” Pam respond.
“ Can you tell me about woman, the kind of woman that hates stranger.” say Shone.
“ Why? You like someone now?” she ask.
“ Not yet, but maybe.” he reply.
“ OK, woman that hates strangers, don’t like when they’re talking to them and ask them stuff like, can you give me your number, or their name.” reply Pam.
Shone look to Pam.
“ Wow, aunt Pam, you’re totally right, I did that to her and she hate me, thank you.” he say then walk out quickly to his car.
A moment later.
Krachep enter Pam’s house.
“ How’s your daughter? Did she come home, yet?” Pam ask Krachep, worrying.
“ Not yet, I think she’s mad at me.” he answer.
“ No, I think she’s mad at me, for going to become her new mother.” say Pam.
“ Pam, don’t put the blame on you, it’s all because of me, I told her that it’s because of her that’s why her mom died, but at that time, I was really stress and angry to her what she said too.” he cry to Pam.
Pam take him to sit then get him a cup of juice.
“ Drink this, so you’ll be refresh.” say Pam, giving him the juice.
------
Catt dad then walk into his house, then he see a girl sitting on the couch.
Her dad look carefully, it was Matt. [her dad think it’s Matt, since Catt changer herself]
“ Hello Pa….I come back…” say Catt in a sad voice.
She then run to go hug her dad, her dad hug her back.
“ Pa, sorry, Pa didn’t mean to say those words to you.” say Krachep.
“ Pa, C-Matt, sorry, please forgive Matt, Matt really say things wrong to pa, sorry.” say Catt, she almost ruin her mission.
Her dad then take her to look face to face.
“ Pa forgive you, please forgive Pa too, daughter.”
“ I always forgive you, dad.” say Catt.
Catt her dad, she cry so much, because she got to hug her dad once again.

--------
Next Preview:
- “ Hah! Pa, you’re going to marry Pam for real?!” ask Catt.
- “ You two are now a marry couple, I declare you two as husband and wife.” say the priest.
- “ Hello, pretty woman, do you remember me?” Shone ask.
- Catt smile, “ I do, because I hate stranger.” she reply.
- “ Hah! You’re pregnant?!” shout her dad, with suprisement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------