Very old Thai movies dubbed hmong...

neena

sarNie Adult
Hey!! i'm looking for some very old thai movies that were dubbed in hmong. they bring back happy memories and i wanna see them again. okay i'm going to describe them and you help me find the title...and maybe, help me find the movie... first...

this movie stars sorapong chatree...he lives in the mountains...i think he portrays a hmong guy because he's dressed in hmong attire. he lost his family because of robbers...so he goes in search of the ppl who killed them. he meets two sisters from a different tribe in thailand by going to their village....i think...then he meets this chinese dude...they go kill the bad guys and OMG i'm so sorry i can't remember what really happens...i believe the chinese guy falls for one of the sisters...and so does he...okay...yeah i'm thinking its this but i'm not sure!!

you all know this one...koo gum the old version with the hottest kabori ever portrayed...with jintara...i really want to get my hands on this one!

yeah...thats all i can think of...please help me!! :lol:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hmmm... I don't remember the hmong titles off the top of my head, but I have both movies. They're recorded VHS copies only cause I borrowed it long time ago. Sadly, the quality's going though. My dad looooooves the sorapong chatree movie and always watches it whenever he digs through our old movies. It makes him laugh everytime with the dorky "Indian" guy and his animals and with the chinese guy trying to get the girl to act more like a girl. I was surprised that it had a chinese actor in it too (Norman Tsui). I really liked the music in this movie too.

I have to go back and find them to see what the titles were. I think the Kabori one was called Txoj Hmoo Phem. You can find it on youtube.

The picture that you showed-- isn't that from a different sorapong movie? It was dubbed in hmong too because I own it as well. The translaters spoke green if I remember correctly though... but that's really old. It was the movie about him, his wife and kid on the run because he killed some bad guys. His wife was killed (and raped (?) I couldn't tell) and his daughter starved to death when he went to scavange food (?) for them. When he got back, they were dead. It was pretty sad. The tiny little picture of the lady at the top right hand corner reminds me of a scene where they were bathing in the movie.

neena

sarNie Adult
Hmmm... I don't remember the hmong titles off the top of my head, but I have both movies. They're recorded VHS copies only cause I borrowed it long time ago. Sadly, the quality's going though. My dad looooooves the sorapong chatree movie and always watches it whenever he digs through our old movies. It makes him laugh everytime with the dorky "Indian" guy and his animals and with the chinese guy trying to get the girl to act more like a girl. I was surprised that it had a chinese actor in it too (Norman Tsui). I really liked the music in this movie too.

I have to go back and find them to see what the titles were. I think the Kabori one was called Txoj Hmoo Phem. You can find it on youtube.

The picture that you showed-- isn't that from a different sorapong movie? It was dubbed in hmong too because I own it as well. The translaters spoke green if I remember correctly though... but that's really old. It was the movie about him, his wife and kid on the run because he killed some bad guys. His wife was killed (and raped (?) I couldn't tell) and his daughter starved to death when he went to scavange food (?) for them. When he got back, they were dead. It was pretty sad. The tiny little picture of the lady at the top right hand corner reminds me of a scene where they were bathing in the movie.
OH!!!!!!!!! now that i think about it...yea i did post the wrong cover...i know what movie that cover is from now...anyways, i still really want to know about the one with norman tsui and sorapong!! i loved that movie...and it will bring back my smile.

mia07

Introvert
The title is called "Phet Tad Yok" - I want to see the original version.