Vic Zhou

'monkeyy

sarNie Egg
Vic is so cute! He's my favorite one from F4.. by the way did F4 band break up? I haven't been updates with Tawainese bands/series lately now.

Coolness

sarNie Egg
Vic is cute!!!
Yeah they broke up already...
But came back for a drama to sing the songs...
Vic, Vanness, and ken in a recent drama together "Wish to See You Again"
If you haven't heard of it...

Again, Vic is so cute!!!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i didn't really like him after watching his past dramas, but im totally in love with him after watching wish to see you again. his acting is superb and he is so funny and romantic in that drama. everyone should watch it. Episode 8 was the best episode.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i think they are back together .......right?....cause they said that they are alwase goin to be F4 forever.....correct me if im wrong.....

but anywase, in hot shot jerry is soo hot.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I'm so dying to watch it with English Subs., but couldn't find it anywhere..Can someone give me the link if you happen to know...Thanks...

Coolness

sarNie Egg
i didn't really like him after watching his past dramas, but im totally in love with him after watching wish to see you again. his acting is superb and he is so funny and romantic in that drama. everyone should watch it. Episode 8 was the best episode.

I agree with you...
I started really getting into him in Wish to See you Again...
He is so HOT in there...
Did you see the whole drama with English sub???
If yes, can you give me the link???
Thanks!!!

Coolness

sarNie Egg
I'm so dying to watch it with English Subs., but couldn't find it anywhere..Can someone give me the link if you happen to know...Thanks...

It's on crunchyroll.com...
But they only have it to episode 6 for right now...
I believe they are still in the process of subbing most of the episodes...
Can't wait to watch it all with English subs too...

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you...
I started really getting into him in Wish to See you Again...
He is so HOT in there...
Did you see the whole drama with English sub???
If yes, can you give me the link???
Thanks!!!

In total agreement with you, he is hot in that drama! I've only seen it up to episode 9 with English subtitles. Still waiting for it to be subbed. I got the episodes from d-addicts, but they only have soft subs up to episode 9.

As mentioned, www.crunchyroll.com has episodes 1-6 with english subs. Highly recommended drama!!

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
he is the man of the world he is soooo cuteee hahhahaha love him to death :wub: