Victoria Her

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
hope its just not another Hmong Hotties Model. Disgust me! When u have the chance and the body why not go for Run Ways model instead. You know what i mean.

dolleiwen

sarNie Egg
wheres the pic? lies.. i agree.. is she really a real model in reality or is she a model in fantasy..like hmong hotties.. lmao! get real!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i agreed. If she is just another girl from the HMongHotties then she ain't no real model.

Model: a person or thing that serves as a subject for an artist, sculptor, writer, etc.
a person whose profession is posing for artists or photographers.
a person employed to wear clothing or pose with a product for purposes of display and advertising.

dolleiwen

sarNie Egg
lol ym-gurl, i like that model definition, did you get it an internet site? or the dictionary?
gia vang is REAL model.. not like hmong hotties, hmong hotties are just to show three things starting with a "B".. boobs, butt and b-yu! lmao!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
A Real Model will be someone like Gia Vang. Thank you very much.

Marco Fuocco designs

Designer: Mercedes Ben of Benzo Couture

clothes: Playez International / photography: Grace Ballesteros

Get my point? lol This is a real model. lol

stephanie

sarNie Adult
there are a lot of hmong ppl who models for different companies. its just not tht single hmong girl that has a profile... other hmong girls models for runways also... just do research and i'm sure you'll find some.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
there are a lot of hmong ppl who models for different companies. its just not tht single hmong girl that has a profile... other hmong girls models for runways also... just do research and i'm sure you'll find some.
Of course there are other Hmong models out there too, but Gia Vang came to mind so i used her as an example of a real Hmong model. :D
If i was to go down the list im sure there will be tones of hmong models excluding hmong hotties lol

stephanie

sarNie Adult
haha true true! i know one! well... knew??? haha. she was married to my cousin, but they divorce. it's kalia moua.

miss_kayomee

sarNie Egg
A Real Model will be someone like Gia Vang. Thank you very much.

Marco Fuocco designs

Get my point? lol This is a real model. lol

i totally agree on you on this, all those other girls are just wanna be models.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
there are 3-4 different type of models. run-way models, swimsuit models, playboy models, and then there are models who simply aren't that great but still like to show their body figures with small boobs.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
hope its just not another Hmong Hotties Model. Disgust me! When u have the chance and the body why not go for Run Ways model instead. You know what i mean.
they can't.. they're2short.. runway models are well over 5'6, 5'7...
that's the only thing they can be... so they strip naked n
tried2get known... SHAME FOR THEIR PARENTS2RAISE SUCH DAUGHTERS!
wonder who the parents are anyway...