Vier & Pancake: You and Me

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
theyre so cute toegther. i'm starting to like pancake tho. shes really cute haha
they're the perfect couple man!
weir is so sexaAaaayyyyy! weir is pretty tall huh :) her and her prolly 6 inch heels HAHA!
woah. he has some BIG OL FEET! hahahaah!

edit: i agree, i like every other pose but the cover. haha

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
ehhh the first photo of pancake is horrible... she has no chest at all and it just looks.. weird... Although Vier is look cute

mickey

sarNie Egg
theyre so cute toegther. i'm starting to like pancake tho. shes really cute haha
they're the perfect couple man!
weir is so sexaAaaayyyyy! weir is pretty tall huh :) her and her prolly 6 inch heels HAHA!
woah. he has some BIG OL FEET! hahahaah!
yeah...pancake maybe not pretty like the other star but pancake can make everybody like to see her and not make u boring . u must see her at khu noo tevada ..so funny and cute , i cant stop laugh when she fight with weir and misunderstand about weir being gay he hehe :D

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
not diggin weir's "70's" clothes. especially in the last pic. HAHA.
really? i love it! I think it's cute...but really weir, what's with the open shirt and looking hot without Bao?

but I don't like your sig. very much, the one with joe and demi...you should remove her face and replace it with mine :p
just kidding...it's very cute, and now that I have cable, I'm not gonna miss it! :lol:

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
Pancake is the first nang ek that has a nice ass.. seriously this girl has a terrific ass.. which makes her body look amazing haha.. i sound like a lesbo .. i love watching her lakorn.. because i love watching all the outfits that she dresses in. it makes me wanna go shopping.

mickey

sarNie Egg
Pancake is the first nang ek that has a nice ass.. seriously this girl has a terrific ass.. which makes her body look amazing haha.. i sound like a lesbo .. i love watching her lakorn.. because i love watching all the outfits that she dresses in. it makes me wanna go shopping.
ha ha..mz.tina u re so cute too....yes i like to watching all the outfits that she dresses in and make she have a greet style own .

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Nice pics except the cover :rolleyes:
They match really well, love them >.< and i love the way wier look at pan...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i don't know...i'm not a huge fan of either...and is it really just me...or does it look like they could be brother and sister...they look alike...maybe it's me...but they look more like siblings than a couple...

nina07

sarNie Adult
really? i love it! I think it's cute...but really weir, what's with the open shirt and looking hot without Bao?

but I don't like your sig. very much, the one with joe and demi...you should remove her face and replace it with mine :p
just kidding...it's very cute, and now that I have cable, I'm not gonna miss it! :lol:
i just notice your comment! lol. yeah..joe is something huh :wub: i never liked the JB until i saw this movie and i was like omg hes hott! haha. lol. i watch it over and over again and i never get tired of it. keke. :p

onahc

sarNie Elites
pan is an attractive girl but she looks too korean. she looks better than any korean actress i've seen, well maybe song hye ko is up there too but pan's body is way better.