View Wannarot & Charebelle Lanlalin, Hunz Isariy (LISA vol. 14 no. 10 March 2013)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Haven seen View for awhile now and Charebelle seem to be da new exact favorite lol...BTW da girls look good here...not to found of Belle but she okay looking at some point and her acting is decent... Thanks

fanny

sarNie Adult
Charebelle look like lady man and vill so plastic now. I swear charebelle look like girl version of Mike Pirat.

D~D

sarNie Adult
The photo that Vill seem to take it by herself... She looks like American actress Megan Fox.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
queenyeon said:
Too much photoshop, it looks so fake-looking
Both girls look beautiful though! 
huajaikaungtur said:
The photos look fake ... but both girls are so gorgeous. I love their hair, Charebelle's flawless. :)

Wha-? Lol, I actually think this shoot is better than Yaya and Mint Chalida's Lisa photo shoot. ^_^ Theirs was even more photoshopped hehe (I still like it though). The backgrounds here are simpler and more plain. Only thing they probably changed too much would be the coloring on Vill, Charebelle, and Hunz's faces. :lol2: Despite that, I don't think they come off too fake. :) I personally find that Vill stands out more than Charebelle. Charebelle's tall, but Vill's too cute and beautiful! xD

Bieluvr said:
They both look so beautifully gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. :)

You're welcome! Vill stands out more, but I do like seeing Charebelle and Hunz, too.

Sweet_09 said:
Haven seen View for awhile now and Charebelle seem to be da new exact favorite lol...BTW da girls look good here...not to found of Belle but she okay looking at some point and her acting is decent... Thanks

I don't find Charebelle's acting all that, actually. -_- She's not that pretty to me, but sometimes she is...okay-looking.

fanny said:
Charebelle look like lady man and vill so plastic now. I swear charebelle look like girl version of Mike Pirat.

:rofl:

Yes, Vill does look plastic nowadays. xD I still love her though, it's okay. :)

D~D said:
The photo that Vill seem to take it all by herself... She looks like American actress Megan Fox.

I can kind of see Megan Fox in her, but I think she looks even more like Kim Kardashian. A lot of people on IG has commented a lot on some of her pictures on the resemblance. Eh, Vill's far more beautiful and better than Kim Kardashian, in my opinion. :D

Hunz isn't the handsomest guy in the world...his eyebrows are weird. But he's decent-looking here, even cute. Love all the cute outfits, but I find that Vill looks the best out of the three of them. :wub: She's the normal-looking one hehe.