Vill needs to work with a different desinger

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Dont get me wrong. I love the girl. She is the prettiest new comer.... BUT she needs to change her desinger. I am getting bored with the pink/flowering thang.....

Kaew Lom Phet:

Top Awards:

TV Gold Award:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Yes, I do agree with still love her dress sense, well doesn't matter as long she is with Son,,,hehehe
Sorry Kiki

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
who has money to buy new clothes everyday.....i dunt really care....she looks funny on the last pix...as long as its cute...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lmao. haaa, i notice that too. the last two pics dress look almost the same the other just longeer! and her dress is always pinkk too!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
More pics of Son & Vill @ Tv Gold Award on 13.3.2009, credit these pics of lyn's blog or Kapook.com; I don't mind as long as she is with Son, that's all that matter, she just looks lovely with pink, it goes with her complexion but maybe next time she might wear white with black lace for the outer layer, plus she is only new to the Et industry, she might not want to out splash with her wardrobe, does not matter I just love Son, he is hot and handsome while Vill is so pretty and doll like looking; u guys notice Son & vill talking during the award ceremony, they seems close and comfortable with each other;

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wiew looks gorgeous at TV Gold Award! She looks different almost everytime I see her though. She has alot of makeup at TV Gold Award, It doesn't look like her. Son always look the same, lol :p But he's HOT, Haaa. =)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Dont get me wrong. I love the girl. She is the prettiest new comer.... BUT she needs to change her desinger. I am getting bored with the pink/flowering thang.....

TV Gold Award:

im sorry to disagree, but Vill is not the PRETTIEST NEW COMER.... esp not in this pic.

i think Peung is the prettiest newcomer! peung can make ne face, and she still wont ever look like ^^^^ in that pic someone can mistake her for SON being a transvestite...

just my opinion tho.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
im sorry to disagree, but Vill is not the PRETTIEST NEW COMER.... esp not in this pic.

i think Peung is the prettiest newcomer! peung can make ne face, and she still wont ever look like ^^^^ in that pic someone can mistake her for SON being a transvestite...

just my opinion tho.

how about both are one of the best looking newcomer...cause best is also one of the best looking newcomer of exact too...:D....

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Awwies, Wiew&Son Yok<333. Wiew looks good in pink (; Son, always handsome!!! But that pic ^^ of Wiew, kinda cracks me up. I guess it's just the way she did her face?​

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
how about both are one of the best looking newcomer...cause best is also one of the best looking newcomer of exact too...:D....
ummmm. im gonna be biased cuz in best's first lakorn, she wasn't such a good actress, whereas, peung's acting was the bomb!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
ummmm. im gonna be biased cuz in best's first lakorn, she wasn't such a good actress, whereas, peung's acting was the bomb!
For me I will have to be biase because I like Vill, she has more life and is more enjoy to look at her than Peung, just my opinion because I like Vill and Son....Peung seems to be just plain and boring looking,,,whereas Vill, she has the face that can be made into Asian style or europe looking,,,I just love Son & vill, Peung seems so chunky and beefy looking and no life...just my opinion, Peung's fans don't bite my head off,,,,everyone has different taste and style...

Noyv, u know Views, she is like a michieves monkey, she does faces like that all the time,,,,very cheeky and funny girl,,,,that what I like about her,,,never boring, I think it matches with Son personality whereas Son is stiff but Vill is the opposite so when they r together, Vill just brings out the goofy and funny side of Son,,,,that is good in a close friend relationship...

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
OMG Sarna :eek: , I love those pic.'s of Son and Vill, I don't care as long as they r together....Vill always look good to me. The way she carry herself, she still young and want to enjoy life to the fulless and grow up normal. Unlike some star, Peung for example, I love the girl don't get me wrong she pretty, chubby and all but she seem to grew up before her time, so it make her look boring to me. As far as Vill dress, yeah I agreed with some of you...seem like she like pink for some reason and the same style, but pink show her character of the girlieness in her, young and alive. think about it, pink is every little girl favorit color and Vill is still young and the dress choice is just right for her I think :huh: I have no comment on Son cuz the guy just as handsome as always.... :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aff's dress from tv gold award look like it was from da same designer too lol but i was just sayin dat i hope vill aint pick out da dress herself LOL they are not nice looking. they look like lil girl dresses

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
OMG Sarna :eek: , I love those pic.'s of Son and Vill, I don't care as long as they r together....Vill always look good to me. The way she carry herself, she still young and want to enjoy life to the fulless and grow up normal. Unlike some star, Peung for example, I love the girl don't get me wrong she pretty, chubby and all but she seem to grew up before her time, so it make her look boring to me. As far as Vill dress, yeah I agreed with some of you...seem like she like pink for some reason and the same style, but pink show her character of the girlieness in her, young and alive. think about it, pink is every little girl favorit color and Vill is still young and the dress choice is just right for her I think :huh: I have no comment on Son cuz the guy just as handsome as always.... :D
I agree the same too, her dress sense is just right for her age becuase she is still young and it is suitable for her age and the style suit her complexion and youthfullness and she enjoying being young plus she is full of cheeky and life...

More pics of Son & Vill with the other actors and actress from Exact @Tv Gold Award on 14.3.2009; Credit to Ton fanclub & Teenee.com

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
For me I will have to be biase because I like Vill, she has more life and is more enjoy to look at her than Peung, just my opinion because I like Vill and Son....Peung seems to be just plain and boring looking,,,whereas Vill, she has the face that can be made into Asian style or europe looking,,,I just love Son & vill, Peung seems so chunky and beefy looking and no life...just my opinion, Peung's fans don't bite my head off,,,,everyone has different taste and style...

Noyv, u know Views, she is like a michieves monkey, she does faces like that all the time,,,,very cheeky and funny girl,,,,that what I like about her,,,never boring, I think it matches with Son personality whereas Son is stiff but Vill is the opposite so when they r together, Vill just brings out the goofy and funny side of Son,,,,that is good in a close friend relationship...
haha. i think differently. every actress has life in them. peung has it, she's just more mature and knows how to control it..haha

and iono, but coming from a guys point of view, the faces that vill makes, is a turnoff..... :(

IM SOOOO LOOKIN FORWARD TO PEUNG AND SON's lakorn. then we'll see who matches who...haha