Vill needs to work with a different desinger

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
haha. i think differently. every actress has life in them. peung has it, she's just more mature and knows how to control it..haha

and iono, but coming from a guys point of view, the faces that vill makes, is a turnoff..... :(

IM SOOOO LOOKIN FORWARD TO PEUNG AND SON's lakorn. then we'll see who matches who...haha
Peung is just plain and boring,,,it's a turn off when u with them,,,,no fun conversation going,,,,sometimes it good to be goofy and funny so u can enjoy ur time with them while u r together,,,,I just think vill looks nice and compatible with Son but as u said Peung might look better but in her previous lakorn I seen no sign of life in her...It's a turn off, I watch only 1 scene of Peung's lakorn with Pong and it's a turn off,,,,she has no sign of life or attractiveness whatsoever...just my opinion....If Son preffer Peung that is his business and personal life, I am just stating that I like him with vill, they looks nice together....plus Vill and Son have been friends for a long time too...I guess I just love them together...If i was a guy I like cheeky and funny girl too, they have more liveliness and fun to be around...that's what my hubby said about me, hehe

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
Sarna ja, what we like is different from what Mongstaness...we like Vill he/she like Peung...it's not up to us, we always like Vill with Son and that is it. We have different angle view from them...na ja....Vill and Son all the way...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Peung is just plain and boring,,,it's a turn off when u with them,,,,no fun conversation going,,,,sometimes it good to be goofy and funny so u can enjoy ur time with them while u r together,,,,I just think vill looks nice and compatible with Son but as u said Peung might look better but in her previous lakorn I seen no sign of life in her...It's a turn off, I watch only 1 scene of Peung's lakorn with Pong and it's a turn off,,,,she has no sign of life or attractiveness whatsoever...just my opinion....If Son preffer Peung that is his business and personal life, I am just stating that I like him with vill, they looks nice together....plus Vill and Son have been friends for a long time too...I guess I just love them together...If i was a guy I like cheeky and funny girl too, they have more liveliness and fun to be around...that's what my hubby said about me, hehe

haha. but ur comparing two different lakorns. peung is supposed to be innocent who secretly loves PONG in Ngao Asoke. Vill is supposed to be aggressive and try to hook SON thru her "so-called" innocence/beatings.

they are two totally different girls in the lakorn. if u switched the roles, peung woulda did waaaay better than Vill.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Sarna ja, what we like is different from what Mongstaness...we like Vill he/she like Peung...it's not up to us, we always like Vill with Son and that is it. We have different angle view from them...na ja....Vill and Son all the way...
haha. HE/not she...haha but yea, im all for peung..haha. until vill's acting improves and her pics are flawless with no weird faces...then i'll start thinkin about vil..haha

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
haha. HE/not she...haha but yea, im all for peung..haha. until vill's acting improves and her pics are flawless with no weird faces...then i'll start thinkin about vil..haha

Who cares, as May says we have different taste and different liking so, beat the bush, Mon,,,,if u don't like Vill is fine,,,,but we love Vill & Son, even, Peung came on 3 Noom 3 Moom, she still lifeless in real life, so I don't think, she's that different from her character,,,but it's ok if u don't like Vill, we like her that is enough and other fans like her too...What, Vill acting improves, she is the best out of the newcomer apart from the Aerin, she is 1 of the best,,,We don't see Exact promoting Peung at as much event as Vill or Aerin,,,even Best doesn't get promote that much as well...so Mongstances, beat the bush.hehhe

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Who cares, as May says we have different taste and different liking so, beat the bush, Mon,,,,if u don't like Vill is fine,,,,but we love Vill & Son, even, Peung came on 3 Noom 3 Moom, she still lifeless in real life, so I don't think, she's that different from her character,,,but it's ok if u don't like Vill, we like her that is enough and other fans like her too...What, Vill acting improves, she is the best out of the newcomer apart from the Aerin, she is 1 of the best,,,We don't see Exact promoting Peung at as much event as Vill or Aerin,,,even Best doesn't get promote that much as well...so Mongstances, beat the bush.hehhe

haha...oooh! its nice u brought Aerin in it too..haha i dont think aerin can act..i was soooo annoyed when i heard aerin's voice whil she was choking vill...her angry and mad voice sounded so fake, like she was forcing it too much...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
haha...oooh! its nice u brought Aerin in it too..haha i dont think aerin can act..i was soooo annoyed when i heard aerin's voice whil she was choking vill...her angry and mad voice sounded so fake, like she was forcing it too much...

I suppose u just like Peung, lifeless and no spark, hehe

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I suppose u just like Peung, lifeless and no spark, hehe
lol. i havent been around to watch clips of peung. i'm only judging from what i've seen in ngao asoke..so yea. i still like peung.

for exact's new comers: peung--------------------------------------------------------------best-vill-aerin-other girls...? dont kno who the new comers are.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
lol. i havent been around to watch clips of peung. i'm only judging from what i've seen in ngao asoke..so yea. i still like peung.

for exact's new comers: peung--------------------------------------------------------------best-vill-aerin-other girls...? dont kno who the new comers are.

Well go back and watch all lakorn of Peung, Best, Vill and Aerin before u make judgement,,,,but I love Vill is she my favourite, she has spark, doll like eyes, nice structure of face, just the right height and smart girl too...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Well go back and watch all lakorn of Peung, Best, Vill and Aerin before u make judgement,,,,but I love Vill is she my favourite, she has spark, doll like eyes, nice structure of face, just the right height and smart girl too...
i already made up my mind about best, and aerin. they're not that good of an actress..haha

but we'll see about vill.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I am with mongstaness on this one; Peung is a lovely girl and her acting visually improved throughout ngao asoke...Can't say the same for Vill though, but I like Aerin.

Funny how I started off liking Vill, then decided I liked Aerin better after 3 Num 3 Moom. And overall, Aerin did better in her role than Vill.

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
Sarna I wish I could help but I can't read Thai..sorry na ja :( .....BTW let just say we all love EXACT newbies how about that....so we can live in peace....Peung, Best, Aerin...and Vill they all good just give them time to improve....and different role to play so we can be the judge of who's good and who's not.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Just my opinionate on Vill's selection of dress choices for her next function;

Something like this but in white, cream or white inside with black lace outside and her hair half up and straight;

Something white with lace would be nice and her hair bundle up with abit of hair hanging around her face;

I like Peemai dress but the top part, I prefer a straight top rather than showing off the creivous;

Other style with her hair straight, half up;

I

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
haha
Kiki, actually i noticed the same thing too.
yes, it's always pink and flowery too lol

yes, i'd love to see her in different dresses.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sorry guys, this is just my reply to the sailor moon's questionair; I just thought I drop it in here too, hehe

Can, I add for Ch5, I would love to see Son Yuk and Vill as 1 of the character, they have the body and face for those sort of Japanese or Koreanish kind of role, anyone see "Autumn in my Heart" Korean series, I love for Son Yuk to play the main guy and Vill as the main girl...KLP is similar story plot to Autumn in my heart too,,,where the 2 babies r switch around at birth,,,,in "Autumn in my Heart" the babies was switch because the bro. was playing with the name tag and he kinda mix it around but it was sad at the end for "Autumn in my heart" because the main girl die of Lukemia, but if it's made into lakorn thai I hope Exact made into happy ending and abit for fiesty and lively for the 2 prenangs...because I know thai audience loves their lakorn characters abit more lively too....anyone remember the MV of Ruj the Star" You Peau Ter" When Vill ride the bike passed Son in the MV, is similar to the Korean series "Autumn in my heart" plus I love the setting of the Korean series, so romantic and beautiful backdrop...It be so nice to have Son Yuk and Vill in those kind of mood and setting, they would make the scene so pretty and lovely to watch...