Vill Returns to Play a Lakorn with Son | Komchadluek News March 12, 2016

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill Returns to Play a Lakorn with Son

Komchadluek News | March 12, 2016

Vill reveals that she’s preparing to pair up with Son again in the lakorn Tae Pang Korn after not having collaborated as long as four years. She’s another young nang’ake actress who has always had packed acting projects. Just recently, there were news that Vill Wannarot Sonthichai is preparing to return in pairing up with her pra’ake koo kwan who once paired up before and were extremely popular ever since their first lakorn together like Son Yuke Songpaisan. The both of them have disappeared just to meet each other again after four years and will be doing so in the lakorn Tae Pang Korn with Channel One. Vill revealed as follows in regards to this:

“I’ll be playing in Tae Pang Korn and pairing up with Son. We’ve had our workshops already. Son and I haven’t acted together in a very long time. It was ever since Malai Saam Chai, in which at the time, we didn’t pair up. If we were to count the number of lakorns we’ve been paired up, Sao Noi was approximately about four years ago.  During that time, everyone was saying that we were koo kwans. But we were koo kwans who never met at all. It’s because of Son. Son’s queue is always full. (Vill laughs) He has lakorns with Channel 3, too, so our queues didn’t match up. So meeting up again this time around, it seems like we’ve grown up. We can both see the changes in each other. Son has become an adult now; he’s grown up now. Both of our acting has improved compared to eight years ago. We were rocks and trees together. (Vill laughs) If you ask if I feel pressured or stressed to play in here? Because the previous versions were very well received? I would say, I’ve received popular remakes before, so if you ask if I feel pressured/stressed? No, I’m probably not. I’m going to do my best in my own way because I would probably not compare myself to previous versions. Like the previous version was P’Anne’s. I can never compare to her anway.” Vill shared.

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20160311/223918.html

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I decided to post the news article, since it's happy news for SonVill Shippers who have patiently been waiting for 4 full years plus, there's so much discussion at the Tae Pang Korn Thread, I didn't want the piece of news to get lost in those pages. Hehe.

I absolutely cannot wait! :woot2:

I love how Vill teases Son. And man...just what I wanted to hear. SonVill are like home. They began together, drifted, had their own lakorns, moved on with life, grew up, and now, they're back together, back to their roots. I love how Vill describes the current feeling towards Son. It's like they know all each other's changes and differences. Ahhh, that's love. Hahaha. :heart:

D~D

sarNie Adult
thank u so much aiyaja!!!  :flowers:  :grouphug:
this is truly some good new !!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
this news means so much to me. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill needs a Push and Sean lakorn too! Lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Vill is confident in her acting. Thats good cos people always compare remakes and Anne is Princess of ET in Thailand. Vill is not under pressure is good thing. Thanks for translating :thanks:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Vill needs a Push and Sean lakorn too! Lol
LOL I'm counting in her three lakorns, one is with Son we already know it, so I'm hoping the other two please P'Tam and Sean. lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I was thinking Son, Push, and Sean. Lol

But Toomtam is AOKAY with me too. Just as long as she does slap kiss all the way. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm okay with Toomtam ja. I wished Vill had 4 then. Haha! Meet with all of the cute pra'akes at Ch. One. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nah, filming for two is already hard. Lol

The other ones would have to wait then. I'm so happy Vill is getting more work though. I miss her onscreen. They just need to air her lakorns, that's all.

But it's not odd at all that Vill may have 3 lakorns because so many stars are this year, Boy said he'll have 3, James Ji said he'll have 3, and a few others are packed too.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
WOW They are having so many lakorns! I wonder is something wrong?. There is only 7 days in a week. They are gonna be super busy prepared for it.
Just glad P'Vill is having so many lakorns..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know either. Lol But this year, quite a few people will be having 3 lakorns at a time.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry to ask a stupid question. Why did Vill laugh when saying "We were rocks and trees together?"  Does the sentence carry any specially meaning in English or in Thai?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Vill was laughing because she was joking or poking fun at how horrible her and Son's acting was when they first began in their very first lakorn together eight years ago, Kaew Lorm Petch. Haha. She said her and Son's acting was as good as rocks and trees. They had no emotions and were just there. Lol

That was a funny analogy. Lol I started laughing when when I read it.