Vill Wannarot and Guy Ratchanon (Bangkok Post: Issue 199 November 2011)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.

Credits to tieba.baidu.com

Awhhhhhh, YES, BABIE!!!! Gilly (Guy x Vill hehehe) in another magazine photoshoot!!!! Hopefully, Exact will pair them up again for us, the Gilly fanatics. Even though this photoshoot isn't intimate like their Image photoshoot, Gilly is still smokin' HOT.... :drools: :spicy:

They are sexily professional!
While I think that their hairstyles don't bring out the best of Vill's beauty and Guy's handsomeness, hehehe, gosh, they still are very good-looking. :spin: And darn it, it's Gilly!!! They look good in any way as long as they are with each other! :yes:

AikOm^_^

Some behind the scenes pictures, courtesy of Vill via her Twitter:

Lol, Guy looks so serious! :coverlaf: And View's adorable! :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I like this shoot. Vill has natural beauty :) & Guy is still as handsome as usual.
the two look good. although the concept is a bit strange.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I do not even recognize View, she is gorgeous! Each time I see her she gets prettier than before. Guy and view are Hot but even Hotter together. Man I can never get enough of the two. They need to pair soon.

Thanks.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMFG...Maiko...SISTA why didn't you notify me about this MAG! ipsmilz told me about it on FB, telling me to rush my butt over here and I was like "crap did something bad happen" hahah. But DARN! was I surprised seeing their MAG. I know they were shooting this one but didn't know when it'll come out. The theme is a bit weird but it goes along with the title of the Mag, so it's understandable. Seriously Gilly is freaken hot in anything they're in, just as long as they're together, and also I think they look a bit like secret agents. Mr and Mrs. Smith???!!! lol, I wish. The first picture there, Guy look like he spying on Vill, he got the killer eyes hahahah. Ok...I'm much cooler now. Two Mag of Gilly down, one more to go! and PLEASE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WILL EXACT FINALLY PUT THESE TWO TOGETHER AGAIN!

unDelay

sarNie Egg
Aw, they're so cute and hawt!!!! :wub: Luv all the pics!!! She's beautiful, he's handsome, they're sexy together! :drool:

AikOm^_^

Aw, they're so cute and hawt!!!! :wub: Luv all the pics!!! She's beautiful, he's handsome, they're sexy together! :drool:
Hey, those are my lines, cuz!!! You stole 'em from me! xD Jk, I think I said something along those lines once about Gilly or some other couple lol. Or, maybe I heard (read) it somewhere else hehehe. <D

AikOm^_^

love this couple hope they reunited soon. miss them on screne
Awh, nice to know there's another person who loves this couple, too. :grouphug: I know, I'm still missing and loving them like crazy...makes me so sad that they haven't reunite yet. Please, please, please reunite them in 2013, Exact!!! :spin: But even if they don't pair up again (God forbids! :teary:), I'm really grateful for Kohn Teun, because it made me love Gilly so much. Please though, just one more lakorn, and any lakorn will do, any!

AikOm^_^

I freakin' miss my Gilly, but I know something...hehe, I'll be seeing them sooner than I thought. :D And I'm going to be very happy even if they aren't the spotlight of the show. :wub:

AikOm^_^

Maiko^_^ said:
I freakin' miss my Gilly, but I know something...hehe, I'll be seeing them sooner than I thought. :D And I'm going to be very happy even if they aren't the spotlight of the show. :wub:

....Hahahaha, I was! I am! They are hot, hot, spicy HAWT in Sudsaipan!!! :drool: Ooh, if only they were in more photo shoots together! :spicy: