Vill Wannarot (DICHAN vol. 25 no. 884 December 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I :heart: Vill's style for this shoot! But...I'm annoyed with her mouth's position/expression. :annoyed: :lolyup: Hehe, honest fan here. She looks gorgeous, but seriously, she's not the best when it comes to mouth expression. :loool: Hmm, facial expressions, too. :scratchchin: Only two pictures for now. Seriously, her hairstyle is gorgeous and I love her outfits, but I'm iffy about her makeup. :mellow: It's not the best type for her. Or maybe because she doesn't make it look good? :whahuh: She does look extremely tired...or dead. -_- :lol: I remember they were shooting this photo shoot way back while Sud Sai Pan was airing... Man, such a long time for them to release the magazine! :rolleyes: Despite her less-than-flattering facial expressions, I still love this shoot hehe. Can't really say that it's one of her best, but the style/theme are! :thumbsup: :wub: Love the setting and hairstyles and outfits!

Credits: Dichan Magazine & MAGAZINEDEE's Facebooks.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
She's so pretty. Not really found of her make up not the best for her. they should have made it smaller. I RAK RAK her hair and style in here.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I honestly miss her old face. I use to think she was very beautiful because she had a very innocent and delightful face...now there's too much going on :( I just hope Vill stays the way she looks now and not do anything more to it...Js.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
She's so pretty. Not really found of her make up not the best for her. they should have made it smaller. I RAK RAK her hair and style in here.

Aw, same here, Minny! :highfive: Great minds think alike!!! :grouphug: :kiss: :lolyup:

ip.smilez said:
I honestly miss her old face. I use to think she was very beautiful because she had a very innocent and delightful face...now there's too much going on :( I just hope Vill stays the way she looks now and not do anything more to it...Js.

Even though I think Vill got even more beautiful, I know what you mean, dear Ip.smilez. :yes: :console: Vill did have a really innocent and sweet face back then (even though she wasn't much of a looker haha :lol:), and yes, I hope the same thing you do, too. Just stay the way you are, Vill! :spin: :wub:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@maiko,
At least her personality hasn't changed one slight bit ^^ She's still cheery and adorable as we all know it (; I was more of a fan of hers during her newbie days and one thing that made me drawn to her was because of her personality haah very much like us all, she is a big fan girl and she's not afraid to show it lol

AikOm^_^

ip.smilez said:
@maiko,
At least her personality hasn't changed one slight bit ^^ She's still cheery and adorable as we all know it (; I was more of a fan of hers during her newbie days and one thing that made me drawn to her was because of her personality haah very much like us all, she is a big fan girl and she's not afraid to show it lol

Cheery and adorable yes! But for her own sake, I do hope she tones it done sometimes when it comes to showing her love for some things. :lol: