Vill Wannarot (HER WORLD vol. 9 no. 106 December 2012)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo.. pinstripes, vill looks like a boss :)
thanks for sharing and uploading on your own server.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I'm not crazy for my lovely's facial expression, but it's not bad; Villy's expression is quite good. :wub: One of her nicest covers! Lovely hairstyle, makeup (especially the red lipstick; she looks amazing with the color :thumbsup:), pose, outfit; everything! Ekk, so glad to see my Vill on another magazine cover! :spin:

Here's one behind the scene picture. Credits to Vill's Instagram!

ooo.. pinstripes, vill looks like a boss :)
thanks for sharing and uploading on your own server.
Of course, whatever it takes to follow the rules. :D It's just a hassle when my internet connect's so slow and frustrating lol. Agree with you; Vill does look like a boss hehe.

AikOm^_^

Updated.

Wow, very quick update, because Magazinedee posted inside pictures sooner than I thought they would. Thank goodness! :D :dance2:

Beautiful Vill...she looks gorgeous in almost all the inside pictures. A few of the shots are not so great. Especially the last inside picture. I don't like the black eye shadow on her like that... From far away, it looks too much like a black eye (but maybe it would be more attractive up close). I do like her pale lipstick though hehe. And she looks so pretty with the straight hairstyle (although I prefer the curls). My Vill's a good model here. :wub:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I liked all the pictures except the last one. Vill is very pretty, the striped shirt is big on her and hides her curves.

AikOm^_^

Cupid Candy said:
This is actually the December shoot, not November.

Lol, I copied and pasted exactly what Magazinedee had at the time; so therefore they must have changed it to the correct month. :D Thanks for the correction, though, Cupid Candy. :) I edited the title already.