Vill Wannarot (TVPOOL vol. 23 no. 1158 August 2012)

D~D

sarNie Adult
I loVe Vill but this photo just looks a little weird. Maybe it's just the way she is posing. hope to see more inside photo of her more. ^•^

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
AWWWWWWWWH! One of Vill's most gorgeous magazine covers ever! I love almost everything about it! Perfect expression, smile, pose, makeup, hairstyle, outfit, perfect everything!!!! :thumbsup: She looks too adorable and precious! xD :D :) She matches that blue, sexy dress! Vill has a beautiful body, and it looks like her arms are skinnier than they really are, and if that's really the case, I hope that TV Pool doesn't adjust her body image in the future. :) Sad that MagazineDee hasn't posted the inside pictures yet...I'm angry as well... I'll just have to post the ones I found...

AikOm^_^

Credits to tieba.baidu.com.

Sad that although the pictures are big, they're not that clear. At least I know that Vill looks beautiful. I doubt that MagazineDee will post any inside pictures for this shoot. I'm so disappointed. :cry:

Edit: I've deleted two of the previously six pictures, since they were the same ones that MagazineDee posted. Therefore, there are only four pictures in this post now. :)

AikOm^_^

They were mostly talking about Vill's relationship with her mom, but there were some behind the scenes about her TV Pool photo shoot. :)

AikOm^_^

Wow!!! MagazineDee finally posted three inside pictures! :faint: I was about to give up, but I'm so happy I checked it out on a whim. :D Here they are!!

Gorgeous pictures, and the dresses are amazing! I especially heart the last dress!! Therefore, the third and last pic is my favorite, though I love them all! :D Vill has a beautiful body (again), and she looks wonderful in this shoot! One of the best TVPool photo shoots ever!!! :yes:

She looks so damn gorgeous in those 3 photo. I wonder what Son thinks of it ??? LOL ... LOL
I'm sure even an idiot like Son knows she's god dang beautiful. I'm so mean, sorry. (But not really.) :lol:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love Son and Vill together, they so cute together - they used to be high school sweetheart or both had a crush on each other while in high school but after entering the ET industry they decided to give each other a break because of work, opportunity to meet other people to grow as individual but in the future if they still feel the same then they will talk about it again that's why they still close friend, Son even asked Vill to go audition with him for Kaew Lom Pet. They knew each other now for 6 yrs.

AikOm^_^

she looks so beautiful. is View used to have crush on Nadech back then? or just a rumor?
Well, I remember she posted about three pictures of Nadech on her Webstagram, and she used a quote from Bruno Mars' song "Just the Way You Are" on one of the pictures: "And when you smile, the world stops and stares a while, cause you're amazing, just the way you are..." (If I remember correctly what she quoted... :lol:)

I heard people saying she openly admired/crushed on Nadech, and I'm sure she still admires him. ;)

D~D

sarNie Adult
U know... I have been wanting 2 See Vill doing a lakorn with Nadech. and it's funny how all suddenly.. I found out now that she admire him. Perhaps in the future they will do a lakorn 2gether but the thing is that they both do lakorn for different channel. :(

AikOm^_^

U know... I have been wanting 2 See Vill doing a lakorn with Nadech. and it's funny how all suddenly.. I found out now that she admire him. Perhaps in the future they will do a lakorn 2gether but the thing is that they both do lakorn for different channel. :(
There is a small chance of Vill and Nadech pairing up in the future, since Channels 3 and 5 have collaborated before with each other. Personally I don't think they match in terms of looks, but it would still be nice to see them pair up. :D