Vill Wannarot

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Lovely Vill on the cover of Lemonade magazine (Volume 1; Number 9; July, 20, 2011): credits to MagazineDee.com

So far, I've only seen the cover pic, and I would like to update when/if the inside pics are available. If somebody has already posted a topic for this photo shoot, please just kindly let me know and I'll try to delete or take this topic down. It's my first time posting a new topic, so I'm sorry for the mistakes! :D Vill looks super lovely in my opinion! :thumbsup: Love her so much!

Edit: Should have put this comment here in the first place...silly me! Hey, guys, Cupid Candy already started a topic about this, and you can look at the inside pics at:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/51010-vill-wannarot/page__p__779153__hl__vill__fromsearch__1#entry779153

I didn't update on the inside pics, since Cupid Candy started her topic first, it's pointless for me to put up the inside pics since she already did. Please go to that topic to check out the inside pics! Thanks! :D

AikOm^_^

Whoops, sorry, Cupid Candy! I thought that I have checked carefully to make sure that no one had already started a topic for this photo shoot. Lol, you beat me to it. :lol2: I spent too long a time researching how to put a picture into a forum. I didn't see this topic in the 2011 Photo Gallery , Magazine , Cover Issue, Scan even when I searched for "vill." I only realized too late when I went onto Asianfuse's homepage and saw your topic in the "Recent Topics Added." Good thing I caught sight of the problem. I'll happily delete my topic, but just need to figure out how.

I'm sorry about that. :sweat:

AikOm^_^

Oh, yeah; I forgot to mention this. Vill looks super lovely and lively!! :D Her smile's so cute! I can't wait to see the inside pics if there are any.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Whoops, sorry, Cupid Candy! I thought that I have checked carefully to make sure that no one had already started a topic for this photo shoot. Lol, you beat me to it. :lol2: I spent too long a time researching how to put a picture into a forum. I didn't see this topic in the 2011 Photo Gallery , Magazine , Cover Issue, Scan even when I searched for "vill." I only realized too late when I went onto Asianfuse's homepage and saw your topic in the "Recent Topics Added." Good thing I caught sight of the problem. I'll happily delete my topic, but just need to figure out how. :unsure:

I'm sorry about that. :sweat:
No problem but when you post a pic/mag just put it in the "Photo Gallery , Magazine , Cover Issue, Scan" section and after the month is over the admin moves it to the 2011 section. If you put it in the "Photo Gallery , Magazine , Cover Issue, Scan" more people will see it and less double posts happen.

AikOm^_^

candylover32 said:
What a lovely cover of her!
I agree, the cover is lovely; I love it especially that she smiled! :thumbsup: But sadly, I don't think that the inside pics are that great... :no: They don't make her look very lively, sadly. Some of the outfits in her inside pics aren't too bad, but they don't really compliment Vill's good looks. I really blame the photographer... :thumbdown:

AikOm^_^

Kikichue1 said:
Hey, Kikichue1, if you would like to see the inside pics, go to this topic:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/51010-vill-wannarot/page__p__779153__hl__vill__fromsearch__1#entry779153

I realize too late that Cupid Candy already started a topic for this photo shoot of Vill, so I didn't update on the inside pics since Cupid Candy's topic was first. Personally, as much as I love Vill, the inside pics don't really bring out her gorgeous looks lol. The cover is pretty though, I agree! xD

AikOm^_^

Darn it, the inside pics are not that great. The outfits are cute, but her poses and make-up don't make her very lively...except for the last pic.

mainhiathao said:
the last photo is very cute n sweet
Agree, girl! While it's cute and sweet, I felt that she wasn't ready yet...darn photographer! :thumbdown: She looks so much like Yaya in the last pic! :coverlaf:

Anyway, my fav inside pic will have to be the first one. Her make-up is ok, even though it doesn't bring out her beauty. But I find her pose, hair, and expression so gorgeous! I don't really like View's light red lipstick in the 2nd inside pic. Sadly, that pic is weird to me...poor View, her pose and hair are so off. But she's still pretty to me! :thumbsup: