sirena

sarNie Adult
ohhh touchy topic

is anybody here still a virgin?

iam :D

and im proud

well not really i mean

im just waiting for the right person

typical question, are u the waiting type? or u just don't care and love is love type of person?

im 20 and im still a virgin

part of it is that im scared i dnt know what to expect and im almost kinda consious of my bodya nd my self and i just don't know whats the outcome

so i wanan hear ur 2 cent :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Well, I'm 24 and I still am...I think a lot has to do with lack of a boyfriend...ever...So that works

It's hard to find a guy that respects you for your values...or friends for that matter, so I did without them both...I'll eventually meet new people, but what matters is to have people that understand and respect my choices for my own life, and not try to pressure me to do anything.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I'm 21 & I'm still a virgin. :D I'm proud to be on the V-squad :dude: I'm just waiting for the right guy. I'm not gonna give it up to any guy. Plus, I think i have commitment issues. LOL.

My friends find it hard to believe. :lol:

i guess i kind of have commitment issues...but no, i'm not a virgin...i've been with my current bf for nearly 3 years now, but i'm not ready to commit to the point of marriage -- a notion that still gives me butterflies...lol... before him, i've only had 3 other bf

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
nope im not hehe im 17 but i was 14 then i think.....

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
im a virgin!!! im getting married to my gf of 8-9 years next june and then ill lose my virginity = )

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
im a virgin!!! im getting married to my gf of 8-9 years next june and then ill lose my virginity = )
wait! there's a guy here?!?

hehe... anyway, i'm 20 and still a virgin. reason's same as raymond_obsessed - lack of boyfriend. but i don't think i'll do it even if i have a bf. a part of me is still a conservative. so, i'd prefer marriage before sex. but i understand pms. it's hard to control one's animal instincts! hehehe...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i'm still a virgin .. woot .. woot !! (lol!)

anyways, other than my religion, Islam which totally forbid sex b4 marriage .. i also believe that just depending on sex in relationship is equal to nothing. Plus, virginity is to be own by someone whom we really love(as in our husband). wth m i saying anyways?? lol .. but yeah .. im proud of being a virgin!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

hehe... anyway, i'm 20 and still a virgin. reason's same as raymond_obsessed - lack of boyfriend. but i don't think i'll do it even if i have a bf. a part of me is still a conservative. so, i'd prefer marriage before sex. but i understand pms. it's hard to control one's animal instincts! hehehe...

i'm still a virgin .. woot .. woot !! (lol!)

anyways, other than my religion, Islam which totally forbid sex b4 marriage .. i also believe that just depending on sex in relationship is equal to nothing. Plus, virginity is to be own by someone whom we really love(as in our husband). wth m i saying anyways?? lol .. but yeah .. im proud of being a virgin!
I totally agree with these 2 ladies here... ^_^ I too prefer marriage before sex... wth... I'm too young to be thinking about marriage and stuff... :loool:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
oh yeah. our religion (roman catholic) forbids it too. but most catholics don't care about the commandments anymore... a sad fact.

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling

Wow.. its kinda rare to find a guy that's a virgin.. I mean its everywhere, but you rarely hear it.

Genkers- I commend you on your decisions, and congrats on the wedding.

i'm 25 and i'm still a virgin.. i totally believe in marriage before sex, but you have to make that decision yourself. Even though, ppl say sex (in a marriage ) is not everything.. it does play a big part. I'm thinking why would you want to spend your life with a person who doesn't satisfy you? I mean there are ways, but *think about this*, cheating for example.. they probably cheat because they want to find other ways of satisfaction.. <<not saying its right>>

sorry for rambling.. i'm ending it.. so conclusion is that if you are ready, trust the person your with, married or not!.. only you can make the decision, to this life changing experience.. (assuming its gonna be the bomb! of course) hahaha

macli

sarNie Hatchling
hahahaha...23 here and still one, a very PROUD one too. ehhehe I don't think it has anything to do with not having a boyfriend, I value my family over my paths of life. I rather stay home than go out and have fun. Also one thing too that I've come to find is that I think I might have androphobia...fear of men. I'm still straight though ahhahah

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I was a virgin up until I was 26 I even have sex before marriage :p Its my decision but as for being pregnant I didn't plan it yet but its just happen :p its everybody choice to still stay a V or not. I remember my so-call friends always tease me U are an Old Virgin, they loss their since 18 or in HS :eek: I think that why most of them have grown kids now

Liberty

sarNie Adult
lol This wasn't the topic was I expecting to find.

As for my status: Won't say. What I am or not when it comes to this matter is not something I feel is appropriate to broadcast. It's nobody's business. :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I'm not a virgin...I losted it to my current boyfriend of 3 years. Were still together and I plan to spend the rest of my life with him...that is if nothing gets between us.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well, I don't think I really have to tell the answer -.-" LOL but Some of ya'll know that I'm married .. and yeah.. lmao... but I was 20 when I got married? LOL What's funny is that he was 21 at the time and he was one too- LOL it's funny seeing guys that age as one -.-" srry. LOL