voos yaj two new movie

fns

sarNie Hatchling
have anyone seen vong yang two new movie......i don't know the title.....can someone give me a brief summary to the two movie thank you.....by the way isn't happy ending....

leek18

sarNie Adult
i see the one that called "3 Tiam Hlub Tsis Tsim Nyog" and this movie is pretty good and about the other one i haven't see it.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
One is called Nuj Nqis Kev Hlub...has two parts...forgot who was the starring actress..

It was about Voos helping out this girl from class in school and at first he didn't like her but as he got to know her they fell in love...decided to get marry and at their wedding he was accidently posion and left her a widower...her parents didn't want her to continue with the cermony as his widower but his parents wouldn't allow it. She ends up with her in laws and her life is hell because her mother in law resents her for killing her son and punishes her thru out the movie. I won't tell you what's ending because I don't want to spoil it for you so you'll have to check it out yourself.

The other one is called 3 Tiam Hlub Tsim Nyog...forgot who is the starring na'ke name.

It was about Voos and the na'ke loving eachother for 3 life time. The first time they start off as boyfriend and girlfriend but his parents forbidden their love because her parents are drug addicts (doing opium) they then decided to die together and on the 2nd lifetime they recarnate as brother and sisters and finally the third time he's married with kids when she found out where he was...I'll leave you to check out the movie and see how it ends from there.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i got the other one called nuj nqis kev hlub. its ok. i didn't like it that much but its just my opinion. u might like it. this one was about him going to school and then he met the n'ek. they're dating then decide to get marry. on the day of the wedding his friends asked him to drink with them cuz he's gonna get marry. then while drinking he got a headache and ask the girl to give him some medicine and she did but it was the same cup that the dad put the rat poison in and it still has the poison in it and she didn't know. the dad was going to kill the rat with it cuz they kept eating their clothes and n'ek friend came and said that her dad was sick so he left the rat poison there and i think he forgot about it.(this happen before the wedding but the cup was there until the wedding). so the n'ek gave him the cup and he was like what is this and she said it was the same medicine she gave him early so he drank it and die right then. then they're trying to finish the wedding. n'ek mom said the son-in-law died so she's not gonna let her daughter go but the dude's mom said she's gonna take the daughter cuz she killed him and all that. unless the wake her son back up, she's gonna take their daughter. so the daughter went with the in-laws. mother in law made her work like a slave and the dad didn't even say a word or anything. the mom wears the pants in the house. n'ek work and work everyday and cry til the end of part one. part two is where the p'ek comes in and they meet. mother in law was like u can't marry my daughter in law unless you pay me four times the amount i paid for her.................

don't want to give the ending out for ppl who haven't watched it yet so this is all from me. watch it and find out the ending.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
no offense but i dont like voos yaj. he's not p'ek material. ack! gosh. and his hair...everything needs to go. hate his movies

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
The other one is called 3 Tiam Hlub Tsim Nyog...forgot who is the starring na'ke name.

It was about Voos and the na'ke loving eachother for 3 life time. The first time they start off as boyfriend and girlfriend but his parents forbidden their love because her parents are drug addicts (doing opium) they then decided to die together and on the 2nd lifetime they recarnate as brother and sisters and finally the third time he's married with kids when she found out where he was...I'll leave you to check out the movie and see how it ends from there.

this one reminds me of 3 tiam hlub...
is that what its called... the other one with somchai...
yea, but the storyline sounds different and better... with this one...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
but I love Voos Yaj!!! I met him at the river center new year in mn and I've never been as excited [not since meeting lao moua]but I didn't like his movies...the 3 lifetime one was okay, I was kinda creeped out with the thrid lifetime but hey, age is just a number when it comes to love right?
and the one where he got poisened at his wedding, I DID NOT GET THE DAMN MOVIE AT ALL!!! like, someone wanna tell me why it's called what it is called...I thought it wasn't worth it...but god damn it was for his damn autograph and to get to talk to him so I just had to hand over my 23 bucks!!!!

fns

sarNie Hatchling
which one is more better...the one with 3 tiam or the other one cause i cannot make up my mind to buy which one first....so please help.....thank you

Aria

sarNie Hatchling
credit to hmb.cc for the pictures :]

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
the one with 3 tiam was really gay. didn't enjoy it. i like the other one better. the 3 tiam was just plain stupid. like the 2nd tiam where he found out that his sister was his lover back then and he slap her for no reason then die. i think it was just stupid. errrr....

merry

sarNie Egg
the one with 3 tiam was really gay. didn't enjoy it. i like the other one better. the 3 tiam was just plain stupid. like the 2nd tiam where he found out that his sister was his lover back then and he slap her for no reason then die. i think it was just stupid. errrr....

haven't seen any of these movies here! but anyway i agree with you on the part where he slap his sister for no reason and die! that did sound really stupid! well thanks for sharing the summary!

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
well, i just spent the afternoon watching the "3 tiam lhub" and i must say that i was so disapointed... i was cursing the guy or girl who wrote the script... i mean that person has no creativity when it comes to end a love story that spent 3 tiam... the first and second tiam were still bearable... the 3rd one just kill the whole movie for me.... they could have make the first wife die before pha-ek hook up with nan-ek again.... i mean, he could have been a widower for heaven's sake, looking for a new mom for his kids... and he will happen to come by this villlage and meet her again... that will make me feel more simpathy toward him and cheer him on and support the whole "3 tiam hlub". instead, the story went very hmong typical... at this point, i didn't care that she was his 3 tiam hlub anymore... she was just the "other" woman. of course, like any MTT man, he brought her home to be his 2nd wife... and that cause the death of first wive who was heartbroken... their love became meaningless for me... it was not worth it at all....

scene i hate the most.... when he brought her home to be his 2nd wife... something about the acting just grossed me out... i guess, nan-ek was just too eager... typical hmong nya yao.... first wive was great... she put up a nice face and said wise words even though her heart was broken into million of pieces....

i got a little confused... did first wife die the next day after the "newlywed" spent their night together? or was it some time later? the editting was not clear enough....

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
oh... and i forgot to say that i hated nan-ek's makup... it is the worst of them all... and what is the deal with the fake eylash?.... at one point, it feels like as if they were peeling off of her eyes....hello! it is hmong backcountry, makup should not be used... and hair should be black, not highlight red....
haha! i wonder how many movie is it going to take before hmong peeps get it right.... =)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

:lol: i totally agree..it was true....die for no reason...