Vote for Hillary Clinton!!!!!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
That quiz wasn't meant to be a "whoever you get you have to or should vote for them." No one is saying that or even assuming that that's the case. It's just a starting point to get people thinking about issues and be aware of candidate's stance on them. You'd be surprised at the number of voters that admit to not knowing anything about issues and just vote based on party affiliation, name recognition, campaign slogans or something shallow like that. It's a pretty high statistic. How else do you think Bush got into office twice?

I forget who said it, might've been Stewart that said voters buy into this thing called a "red truck." Fred Thompson has based his campaign on this, what the red truck symbolizes. He uses it as a way to show voters that he's down to earth, non bureaucratic, honest, and knows what the plight of the common man is. An "aw shucks" kind of guy. Polls shows that these people buy into that. Little do they know a mile away from the pit stops he gets out of the the red truck and into his limo. Do people think about that or know that? Nope, they take it at face value, guy in red truck means he's not a rich Washington bureaucrat who's been bought by big business interest.
hence, known as "the story of 'campaigning'." it's washington, it's called tactics. i wouldn't expect too much from anything or anyone who comes from a place called, "the white house."

i choose hilary cuz she's a schemer and that's what it takes to get thru the dirty politics. but i'm not gonna lie, i hve my reservations about her too, as much as i want a competant female lead in office.

and yes, ur right, ppl rarely know enuf about the policies that stands behind the true values of these campaigners. and that quiz isn't so bad to start ppl off with that. but at the same time, u'd be surprised how many ppl may just take that quiz at face value, and those are the same ppl who'd go by the slongans, party affiliation, and the "red truck" trail to begin with. so i find that it will be rare to have a truly caring voter go on that quiz site to be informed about the issues and the politicians.

the ppl who really care wouldn't be going to sources like that in the first place, and would have likely already been informed.

so if anything, that quiz is more or less a tool for mindless mass to begin with, who won't be voting on issues but rather on what strikes them as popularly interesting based on some reality tv show endorsers or fox channel news correspondents. <_< :rolleyes: