Waen Dok Mai(Tv Scene)

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
I'm tire of Kong... I watch the first ep. I like Khem character but I don't think I can stick to it becuz of Kong.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for all the caps, i will give this a lakorn a try. Kong actually look good in here compared to other series he had recently in, i think because of the hair do or clothing. anyway, i like his acting skills so i will watch how the story goes.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Kong is kewl and a great actor ....but I can never picture him as a serious p'ek. He is always joker type of guy...get my drift...? :D

I'd watch this lakorn, but I don't like Khem.... :huh:

And the lakorn doesn't look too interesting, it looks very boring :p

vallapa

sarNie Egg
กรี๊ด กรี๊ด กรี๊ด :wub:

I love p'Kong in this one. For such a long time that an old lady (me) is this such exciting hehehe

Just love the theme song. I just got the same feeling when I watched "Mee Piang Rak" :)

No matter what's the rating, I will watch this one. It's a must for me ^_^

meenia

sarNie Adult
just got to see the preview of the show.. i think i might just like it.. it seems funny and good.. so i'll give it a try... love khem, missed her in lakorn.. good that she's back. I don't mind watching kong's lakorn.. i think they are pretty good....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
khem sorta resemble ae in a way. her voice is so deep; manly like. pretty face but at times i donno seem manly as well...

never seen her movies; i dont mind kong.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I don't know what you guys are talking about but I really like this lakorn it's soooooo funnnnnnyyyyyy...I really like the episode where Khem and Kong went to discuss about his sister and her friend divorcing and Khem just kept on eating and eating and eating and Kong was like "want me to get some more food" all sarcastically but then Khem was like "yeah get me some more soup too" and then when she was done eating she got up and Kong was like "where are you going" and she's like "ice cream" LOL I was like "yeah that's my girl"

donna

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is so funny. its hilarious how everyone thinks that kong is gay, haha. its cute too that khem is falling for him even thoug that she thinks that he's gay.

kong bro is evil. he always getting on kong case yet he that one who is committing adultery. ughh

myx

sArNieZ
this lakorn is okay. i only watch this lakorn because of kong and khem. his dog is so cute.

myx

sArNieZ
i'm so happy. his brother got caught cheating with his neice friend. but then i feel bad for his sister in law. she's such a pretty and good housewife, but her husband just have to go and cheat on her.

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
i'm so happy. his brother got caught cheating with his neice friend. but then i feel bad for his sister in law. she's such a pretty and good housewife, but her husband just have to go and cheat on her.
this lakorn is underrated! It was so sweet, lighthearted and funny. =) loved it!