Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
it said ja/matt are in here

(จ๊ะ-แมท-นางเอกใหม่-พระเอกไม่รู้)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^no it hasnt started yet

is pat/chakrit even confirmed?...but it'll be nice to see chakrit with matt hehe.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i love chakrit!..pats pretty and all..but something bouts the way she walks bothers me..and the way her shoulders r..it irritates me..haha..besides that i like her..anyone kno the storyline yet?

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Ewwww....Krit and Pat again...this sound suck because Pat and kirt does not match on screen...Its an odd couple...I think they shouldnt stared together again after their first lakorn...the storyline was great, but seeing Pat with krit just mess it up...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Lmfao, well yes. It's awkward and all, but I don't mind seeing this couple. This is the only match up I like of Pat's actually. And no, Matt as in a new unknown pr'ek Matt, bot Matt Peranee :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lmfao, well yes. It's awkward and all, but I don't mind seeing this couple. This is the only match up I like of Pat's actually. And no, Matt as in a new unknown pr'ek Matt, bot Matt Peranee :(
aw no matt peeranee? i was really hoping it was her. then i wonder whos the other guy then

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This will be a cute odd couple onscreen. But i love both of them i wouldn't mind about it.