Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Y THEY CHANGE IT TO MATT AND MART? Y NOT PAT AND MART??/
I think its good that the change because I dont want Pat to paired up with Mart...Pat and Mart...No that is not a good match...I would hate to watch it...LIke maifa tee rak...I hate that...the storyline is good, but Pat have to mess it up by over reacting too much...And charkit and Pat doesnt look like a good paired...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really like Matt with Mart more than pat. Lately i'm getting bored of her like Por going
to a lakorn with Margie but they change it to Pat and no offence cos i'm not excited but i will be stay tune on
Matt/Mart this look like they given name for the MTEAM.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Gosh!! I'm excited for this lakorn. Matt is just too cute. Matt and Mart look very good together.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa i never even knew pat was offered this role... >_<.. but glad shes not in it no more.. but matt will ^_^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for da clip tinah. haha i was laughin at willy when he was talkin bout his pants LOL. matt's pretty

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aww, Taew & Natalie are in here too! =) I wish Taew was nang'ek instead although she already has lakorn w/ Mart! I'm not fond of Matt *sighs. =/

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, dont tell me they change the cast to taew/louis cuz theres the fitting day again when they just had it last week already.. hopefully not! i wanted to see matt with mart although i like taew too. ill be sad since this was the only upcoming matt had so far for 09'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU7-g8D07xI
credit to anony