Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Aww Rome is in this??? At first I was kinda against them remaking this but since Rome is in it I'm thrilled! And in another soldier character..he'll be looking HOT! I've always wanted him to pair up with Aff but not sure if this role will suit her, I would rather see them together in Chaluey Sak.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Aww Rome is in this??? At first I was kinda against them remaking this but since Rome is in it I'm thrilled! And in another soldier character..he'll be looking HOT! I've always wanted him to pair up with Aff but not sure if this role will suit her, I would rather see them together in Chaluey Sak.
yeah maybe they should switch aff to ann in this one and ann to aff in Chaluey sak huh its the same thing but different storyline oh well still gonna watch either way

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
finally rome n aff.. whoohoo.. im so excited.. finally... ooooo.. hmm i havent seen the old one.. but i have heard that it was very good.. n thanks for the summary iluvnumandoil... i think they match this role.. hehe.. i cant wait.. ^_^..

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah me too...i saw the older version with mew and saranyu...it was good....can't wait for this new version with the new cast...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
so aff makes this too but when it ll start filming??? should be after NM and the one with Bee the star... If I am not wrong, aff has five lakorns waiting for her, I just hope this is not for 2010....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
well, she's filming Prajan See Roong with Bie right now, cuz that's what I'm waiting to watch...and then Namtarn Mai with Aum...she has that other one with Aum, I think the one where she's a princess...then I think this one...unless the one with Por is really confirmed, not too sure about that...ugh...Por, just can't picture it...Aff is too pretty and talented for him, IMO.

hoonpun

sarNie Egg
well, she's filming Prajan See Roong with Bie right now, cuz that's what I'm waiting to watch...and then Namtarn Mai with Aum...she has that other one with Aum, I think the one where she's a princess...then I think this one...unless the one with Por is really confirmed, not too sure about that...ugh...Por, just can't picture it...Aff is too pretty and talented for him, IMO.

I found in newspaper today that the one with Por is now replaced by Margie. And there's a rumor that the princess one with Aum will be replaced by Rita and Andrew.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really want to see this in 2009 and i just love this new pair couple plus i wish they would get Aff instead of Ann for Chaleuy Sak.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
all we can do is wish.. but im glad that rome and aff are paired at least in one lakorn so far.. ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want to see this in 2009 and i just love this new pair couple plus i wish they would get Aff instead of Ann for Chaleuy Sak.
I agree with you! Aff would be great for a princess role too. I want to see her in many different roles (stronger and sassy role against the p'ek) something like that.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Wanida is a classic. One of my favorite lakorn of all time. I remembered watching this since I was in elementary school. I can't wait to see the remake.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanna see this! My mom told me the whole story. She and I also think Aff is the most suitable for this role hehe.