Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, right now, I hate KHUN NAI NOM more than PISAMAI -- she keeps feeding bad things into Pisamai's ears -- she's so EVIL toward her own son for her own greed. i WOULD hate to have a mother like this.

Iya

sarNie Adult
doesn't anyone think that it's kind of funny how when Jum Leuy Rak came out, Joy is the n'rai and the storyline was very good. at the same time, sarn came out with ONe Night a Week. Then she wrote Two NIghts a Week with Tik and Aff and guess what...now the're a good drama with Tik and Aff, and joy is the n'rai again! lol. i thought it kinna funny.

i like this drama. good casting, great costume, better production....but I'm a die hard fan of ATEAM. ATEAM all the way!!!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Ampai and Montree was soo cute in ep 11..i can't help but love the cute little scene when she was crushing pepper.."damn" "damn"! haha..ohh..i love these two...hehe...

Of course i enjoyed ep.11 of wanida and prajak as well! im glad he's protecting Wanida from Pisami now. But who know's how long that will last until he's mean again..=(

snowflake

sarNie Egg
Prajak annoys me when he listens to what his mom says and becomes mean to Nid, time and time again. <_< I'm just glad Nid isn't a weak n'ek who will just take all the mean things Prajak says to her. She turns around and throws it right back in his face. ha!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I really like the sweetness in episode 11, and am so relieved to see that Prajak takes Wanida's side more than ever. I'm glad he gets to see how truly bad his mom and Pisamai are. The only thing I have a problem with is how he's a coward when it comes to being honest with his feelings. So what if he made a promise to Pisamai, he needs to tell her that he fell out of love with her so she can stop acting like Nid is stealing Prajak from her and realize she's lost him a long time ago. I wish he'd tell Wanida already that he has feelings for her. Why do things have to be so complicated? Oh, right, it's a lakorn.

My favorite character has to be Dao...he's hilarious!!! And so right...I mean, not right for making someone marry his daughter, cuz that should be her own choice...but right about everything else. I loved that he showed up at the birthday party just in time to save his daughter from being bullied. I also love that practically everyone in town owes him, LOL...no one can seem to touch him. And he was just too funny and loud LOL. I love whenever he's on.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I really like the sweetness in episode 11, and am so relieved to see that Prajak takes Wanida's side more than ever. I'm glad he gets to see how truly bad his mom and Pisamai are. The only thing I have a problem with is how he's a coward when it comes to being honest with his feelings. So what if he made a promise to Pisamai, he needs to tell her that he fell out of love with her so she can stop acting like Nid is stealing Prajak from her and realize she's lost him a long time ago. I wish he'd tell Wanida already that he has feelings for her. Why do things have to be so complicated? Oh, right, it's a lakorn.

My favorite character has to be Dao...he's hilarious!!! And so right...I mean, not right for making someone marry his daughter, cuz that should be her own choice...but right about everything else. I loved that he showed up at the birthday party just in time to save his daughter from being bullied. I also love that practically everyone in town owes him, LOL...no one can seem to touch him. And he was just too funny and loud LOL. I love whenever he's on.
Dao is hilarious! lol. I was so glad when he showed up to help Wanida out. He sure did made everyone at the table look stupid cause they all owe him debts.. Prajaks so funny when his mom ask him to take Pisami to dance. She stood up and everything just to find Prajak asking Wanida to go dance instead. totally cute!!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Dao is hilarious! lol. I was so glad when he showed up to help Wanida out. He sure did made everyone at the table look stupid cause they all owe him debts.. Prajaks so funny when his mom ask him to take Pisami to dance. She stood up and everything just to find Prajak asking Wanida to go dance instead. totally cute!!
I love today episode...especially the bed rolling scene :wub: , its sooo cute! Can't wait till next week for episode 13...but also so sad that it's going to probably end on Tuesday :(

Iya

sarNie Adult
I love today episode...especially the bed rolling scene :wub: , its sooo cute! Can't wait till next week for episode 13...but also so sad that it's going to probably end on Tuesday :(
so it's ending next week? isn't that a little too quick? i remember that the orginal verison takes a little longer than just the visting of the abandon house before it really ends. anway, can't wait to see today's episode.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
so it's ending next week? isn't that a little too quick? i remember that the orginal verison takes a little longer than just the visting of the abandon house before it really ends. anway, can't wait to see today's episode.
maybe they've cut out alot from the old version.....i do wish it doesn't end so soon too.. =(

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Wait, hold on here! It's ending next week already? Isn't that too fast? I can't believe that it's been so fast. But if it is, this was the fast lakorn I've watched.

cecilia

Staff member
^well .. after the abandon house scene -- there's nothing to their story anymore b/c lek came back with the money -- their marriage end then T_T

Iya

sarNie Adult
if it ends next week or the week after, i have no complaint. I just hope that they won't extend the drama like they did all remake. I'm crossing my finger that they won't do that, since they did a pretty good job so far at keeping it good and orginal.

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
I'm torn between happy we can see Wanida and Prajak happy together since the end is coming.. but I'll be missing them so much. This lakorn is so addicting, I quit watching another drama because I've been busy with work, but I can't give up Wanida :wub:

Anyway.. yay finally got to see the bed rolling =D, and how cute that it was after Prajak hugs wanida for the whole night. I also like the wiping cheek scenes in the abandon house, ow you two just kiss already :p (and sexy drenched Tik is a bonus)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I'm torn between happy we can see Wanida and Prajak happy together since the end is coming.. but I'll be missing them so much. This lakorn is so addicting, I quit watching another drama because I've been busy with work, but I can't give up Wanida :wub:

Anyway.. yay finally got to see the bed rolling =D, and how cute that it was after Prajak hugs wanida for the whole night. I also like the wiping cheek scenes in the abandon house, ow you two just kiss already :p (and sexy drenched Tik is a bonus)
lol, your comment made me can't stop smiling!!...i agree that they should just kiss already! =) Just once won't hurt...im gonna be on a WANIDA fever for awhile even after it ends.. :D

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
^they have such a wonderful chemistry.. I feel giddy whenever they are close to each other lols. I think we all are in the agreement that they should just have a willing scene in the end :p

Me too... I will surely be re-watching my favorite scenes :D and probably watch it marathon from episode one till the end too. Man.. my boyfriend will be so upset looking at me drolling at Tik (again). I bet he thought it would be over once it ends.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm smiling the whole time their together -- if one could see my face -- you can totally see my face light up the whole time wanida is on play lOl

Really loving their love today -- so many cute scene -- it would have been better if Nid didn't wake up to startle Prajak -- we could had have a bonus kiss ^^

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Wonder if they'll keep the 'divorce' scene; I want to see Major Prajak cry. Because we all know that the men don't cry enough for the women. :D

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
Wonder if they'll keep the 'divorce' scene; I want to see Major Prajak cry. Because we all know that the men don't cry enough for the women. :D
I saw bit and pieces of the old one, including when Prajak cried. I want Tik to act that scene so bad. And I agree with wholeheartedly your second sentence =P I said this before, I loooove man tears :D

What makes Wanida leaves him on the old one? It seems like she went quietly and leave him a letter? And how did Prajak beg her to come back?