- The Lamp Lore (1986)
- Yesterday's Glitter (1980)
- A Matter of Customs (2001)
- The Couple (1980)
Actually I want more that, but if just can find those i am happy

Thanks in advance

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Seems u like the 80 series too. I want to buy twilight of the nation. Its tvb annivesary series with great cast. Anybody have it

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I think you can purchase Yesterday's Glitters and Shell Game 2 from dubbed-lakorn. As for the other series, they're kinda rare to find.

Bong Sreymao, I'm also looking for Twilight of a Nation. It's super rare :( I've searched high and low for it but no hope. But the 80's is the golden period and their series are the best!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I agree with u paownSrey. I grew up watching series in the 80s its the best. I love the 5 tigers. I think I collect most of the series in the 80s but I want twilight of nation n a few others.

LianNiChang

sarNie Egg
I have The Shell Game II, Yesterday's Glitter and The Lamp Lore. For Yesterday's Glitter everyone has the same quality, DISC 1 is fine, but disc 2-6 all look like were recorded from a video camera. Not sure if there is a better quality out there. BTW The Lamp Lore was out 1984, very cheesy CGI effects. PM me if you wanted you buy them.

luvlizawang

sarNie Egg
I have The Shell Game II, Yesterday's Glitter and The Lamp Lore. For Yesterday's Glitter everyone has the same quality, DISC 1 is fine, but disc 2-6 all look like were recorded from a video camera. Not sure if there is a better quality out there. BTW The Lamp Lore was out 1984, very cheesy CGI effects. PM me if you wanted you buy them.
I see. I would like to buy the Shell Game 2 and The Lamp Lore first. Could you please give me you email address or phone number. I ask my friend's sister in US to contact you.
My email address is solynliza@yahoo.com
Thanks