Want to Download Hmong Songs?

kvang

sarNie Egg
Hey Hmong Peoples,
if u want the songs you are looking for and cannot find them on here then you should try:

http://hlub.us

At this site, become a member by registering at the top!..it's free and GREAT! if you want to download a song...click on the song, then when u see the media playing the song, RIGHT-CLICK on the song or link at the bottom (i forgot where exactly but you'll find it...i hope)....and SAVE AS TARGET!....u'll actually like this site! I hope so! It's a Great site for Hmong songs!

kvang

sarNie Egg
Pepper_UHT said:
i'm a member here already....very nice song they have here....but not much of the whole album.
[post="51077"][/post]​
yea it's true they don't have the whole albums..but it's a good site for people who tries to look for hmong songs! well, it's great to hear that you are one of the members!

hill

sarNie Egg
I am never much of a big hmong songs fan because I never seem to find any good one in the past but since I keep dl from all of you some are really nice and now I have a couple hmong cds and songs. Thanks for the website.

ahs

sarNie Egg
:lol: I tried to register...and found out I'm already a member. I totally forgot. Thanks.

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
okies i'm a member now..now how do i download???help...
and does anyone know if they have the song in Aegean Sea movie (the hmong song by destiny)

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
kying89 said:
okies i'm a member now..now how do i download???help...
and does anyone know if they have the song in Aegean Sea movie (the hmong song by destiny)
[post="53290"][/post]​

Here's the link I uploaded for you:

Destiny-from aegen sea

kry*star

sarNie Adult
yeah one question... you guys say that it's downloadable?? how would you download then??? i really want to collect all of kls's songs becasue they don't sell it anymore and they're so good...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
kry*star said:
yeah one question... you guys say that it's downloadable?? how would you download then??? i really want to collect all of kls's songs becasue they don't sell it anymore and they're so good...
[post="53424"][/post]​
girl- if only you requested them a few weeks ago- Iwould'a uploaded them for you. But after I rebooted my system they all disspeared. :(

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
what's next....how do we download the music we want???
if someone can upload the song (old school) of movie Lee Cheng and Mai See...
the bomb!!~

kvang

sarNie Egg
hey peoples...sorry..i was the one who post this topic up and haven't been back to check it out...welpz i forgot how to download it that's why i didn't reply to anyone..but now i just found out and here is how you do it:

1st: Click on a song u like in the album list
2nd: when you see the media player playing the song
3rd: right-click on your mouse
4th: click properties
5th: look for the LOCATION and highlight it with you mouse and COPY the LINK by using you mouse or by pressing CTRL + C
6th: open a new page
7th: Paste (by your mouse or by pressing CTRL + V) the link on the new adress bar and a [save, open or cancel window will pop up]

i just found it out today and i apologized for making you guys wait for so long...welps if anyone find an easier way then please share with us!

Chai Tea Vang

sarNie Egg
kvang said:
hey peoples...sorry..i was the one who post this topic up and haven't been back to check it out...welpz i forgot how to download it that's why i didn't reply to anyone..but now i just found out and here is how you do it:

1st: Click on a song u like in the album list
2nd: when you see the media player playing the song
3rd: right-click on your mouse
4th: click properties
5th: look for the LOCATION and highlight it with you mouse and COPY the LINK by using you mouse or by pressing CTRL + C
6th: open a new page
7th: Paste (by your mouse or by pressing CTRL + V) the link on the new adress bar and a [save, open or cancel window will pop up]

i just found it out today and i apologized for making you guys wait for so long...welps if anyone find an easier way then please share with us!
[post="57492"][/post]​

Hah?
Not working...Cas kuv uas tsis li mas?
I can't dL it?
A lilo help...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
ANYONE KNOW THE NEW SITE OF HLUB.US... CAUSE NOW IT'S A DISCUSSION FORUM AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS ANYMORE.... SOMEONE PLZZZ HELP ME AND GIVE ME THE NEW SITE!!!! :( THANK U!!!!!!