Ware Wolf Movie

L

lalalek

Whoa like this an very old old movie..I think the theme of the movie was A queen who gave birth to her baby boy and it turned out to be like a ware wolves.. They killed it by hanging him and shooting him with a special arrow or something like that.. and once she got pregnant again, her child looked just like a Ware Wolf also. Do you guy's remember this movie? It might sound crazy. I think the title is called (MAHNUT MAHPAH)!!!!!! :huh:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh..Yea..It's a Ch.3 lakorn..It's called Ohrote Mah Par...Well the wolf got killed and when the pra aek was born the werewolf came in to "Seeng" in him and when it's ca full moon the pra aek would turn into a werewolf and he even killed him mom...It's a wierd lakorn I say...But anyways the pra aek used to be pra aek for Ch.7 Lakornpuenbarn back in the days but he went to Ch.3 because Ch.7 had Chatree as there main pra aek..So anyways he went to Ch3...His name is Suriya Cheenapun..

annea

sarNie Adult
oooo..this lakorn sounds interesting...i think i wanna see it..hehehe..hey thanamasfanclub, ur first banner, wat lakorn is the pic of Boy from? Juntahko lup(not sure bout the title)? he looks cute in ur banners!!!lol sry to go off topic like dis..but his just too cute!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh...Thanks Annea....hehe...Boy always look cute in every picture...Yea..It's from Jun Tah Koh Lope...But the last one I didn't make...But the one where he looks like there kissing is from Soh Noh Noy Ruen Yarm...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
My brother said it was stupid lol...but the old Ch.3 lakorns were actually good...like the old old ones though...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lek_24/7 said:
Whoa like this an very old old movie..I think the theme of the movie was A queen who gave birth to her baby boy and it turned out to be like a ware wolves.. They killed it by hanging him and shooting him with a special arrow or something like that.. and once she got pregnant again, her child looked just like a Ware Wolf also. Do you guy's remember this movie? It might sound crazy. I think the title is called (MAHNUT MAHPAH)!!!!!! :huh:
[post="24193"][/post]​

Ang i don't remember this lakorn at all :lol: doesn't sound like a boran lakorn to me

L

lalalek

Girl, the thing was you wasn't born yet.......that is why.....i was like 5/6 at that time..... :D