Watch Asian Movies Online

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
try another alternative site

www2.aznv.tv

o n the title say free streaming...it's only free the first 2 hrs...the rest...u have to pay

gurlie

sarNie Egg
hey i know it's free to register in there..but when i dl the winamp..is it a free program too?.......

gurlie

sarNie Egg
hey when do you know that you go over you max which is 2 hrs..right...would it tell you that you have gone over two hour or will it just start charging you for it

darvil

sarNie Adult
gurlie said:
hey when do you know that you go over you max which is 2 hrs..right...would it tell you that you have gone over two hour or will it just start charging you for it
[post="126864"][/post]​
I don't think aznv.tv requires you to put in a credit info before allowing you to stream videos. How will the site charge you money then?

It knows how much time you have been streaming so it'll disable you.

darvil

sarNie Adult
gurlie said:
hey i know it's free to register in there..but when i dl the winamp..is it a free program too?.......
[post="126049"][/post]​
winamp is free unless you want special stuff with it.

In that case you pay.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hmm... just curious! is there any way to rip the streaming video from winamp? i can't seem to find a way...

rUmX

sarNie Elites
Hi Darv... ^^

Gurlie, our site is completely free. :D

That 2 hours thing is way over a long time ago. The only limitation is the slots... the total amount of people we can serve at a time before the server is full (maximum 240). When it's full you can't watch... of course :p

Nameless

N i n j a
SunStar said:
anyone? i would like to know how to capture streaming videos from aznVTV if possible...
[post="129175"][/post]​

oh u are bad. u get free streaming and you want to capture them? lol

ow_and_cow

sarNie Egg
i've been with them for awhile now. i have over 500 hrs viewed already, when it was first up it went down a lot but they cool cuz they always make it up by giving u more free minutes and such. but they've gotten a lot better since then. and i've always been a paid member i have no patience for dl so this works for me and if i really like it i can always buy the series in chi-town.

ow_and_cow

sarNie Egg
oh yeah, and they need some thai series up in there. i haven't seen any thai series for awhile so i don't know how many episode in a thai-drama.

slee00

sarNie Adult
Sounds like a good site to watch! I love Siamovie.com because I dont have to DL....How much is this site?

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone here has a problem to watch, cuz recently I can't watch anything. It's said the "service is unavailable"
yes i have the same problem too...but it's just that the streaming is getting slow...you just need to wait for a while to load or if you can't get it started that means there too much people is watching that all.