Watch It or Stock It

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
It seem in recent years it's been getting harder and harder to keep up with lakorns. There's just not enough time to watch all the lakorns I want to watch. Thus I have this growing list of lakorns I want to watch but havent gotten around to or haven't made time for. It also seem the longer the lakorn is off air and the quieter the buzz gets, the easier it is to forget that I wanted to watch it. Therefore I want to make this thread to help decide whether these stocked lakorns really deserves my time. If anyone is in the same boat please do post up your lakorns. Please help me & other AF members by quoting the lakorn title and simply stating whether I should " watch it"(meaning it's worth a watch) or "stock it"(meaning I should skip it), followed by a short reason if need be. I think it would really help if members are not in between or indecisive about whether or not the lakorn is worth a watch.

Here is the first one on my list please help me decide:

Karm Wayla Tharm Ha Ruk -Bie / Nok Sinjai / Vill

Watch it or Stock it?

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I think you should watch Karm Wayla (Tharm) Ha Ruk because it's a very good drama. The songs in the drama is good when it goes with what's happening. Anything directed by Khun Boy or Khun Saun Srikaewlaew is good.

"Karm Waylaa"--- WATCH IT! Honestly, I am not a fan of musicals but this one is a bit different. It's musical on TV lakorn type filled with drama and time-traveling. If you are a sucker for those types of lakorns and up for some beautiful, popular Thai music, YOU SHOULD WATCH IT. If I say more, I will probably spoil it for you. Bie in this lakorn has great chemistry not only with Vill but also Nok Sinjai and other cast members. In fact, Bie-Nok chemistry came to me as a shock because despite their huge age gap, they were able to pull it off wonderfully.

For me, it has to be the lakorn "Dok Som See Tong". Is it worth watching? I've been hesitating on this one for a while... I don't like Chatchai, which is the main reason I've held off this long but I love the rest of the cast. So, worth watching?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Karm Wayla Tharm Ha Ruk : I started it but I lost interested because I only watched it for Bie and Vill not for Bie and Nok. Therefore, if you're into Bie & Vill, I said stock it because there's not as much scenes of them at all. She was just a special guest. But if you're into music,songs,etc, watch it. 

cecilia

Staff member
I started it too but end up dropping the project .. no chemistry at all to me --

Kash, I love BIENA so I'd say stuck it! lmao

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Ceci, how did I just new it that you would bring up BIENA! Stuck it alright. Lmao....I still can't get pass epi 19. 
I need the perfect moment to watch it, and it seems I still can't lead my heart to watch the ending.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Karm Wayla Tharm Ha Ruk - I like the storyline, and I'm a fan of Thai musicals and Nok Sinjai, BUT because of Bie I just can't watch it. Sorry. I'll have to say...STOCK IT!  :yuck: 

Dok Som See Thong - STOCK IT! Period.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL you girls are halirious! you guys are split on Kwarm Wayla Tam Ha Ruk.....half say stock it, half says watch it.

thatsouthernasianchick said:
For me, it has to be the lakorn "Dok Som See Tong". Is it worth watching? I've been hesitating on this one for a while... I don't like Chatchai, which is the main reason I've held off this long but I love the rest of the cast. So, worth watching?
Thanks for asking about DSST...that one was on my list too.

Tawan Duerd Mark / Yaya / Mint / Pope
Watch it or stock it?

cecilia

Staff member
^TAWAN DUERD .. til these days, I have not finish it .. my official dvd set still sits on my cabinet unopen lmao

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
^TAWAN DUERD .. til these days, I have not finish it .. my official dvd set still sits on my cabinet unopen lmao

Cece Yaya would probably be really sad if she saw this comment.... LoL

So im taking that as a "Stock It"

I started the drama a while back when it was subbed on YT then the user got shut down and since she's reupload I haven't gone back to watch. Mark is sucking the energy out of the lakorn for me though. I don't see the charm or looks that everyone else claims he has. Like where is it...yoo nai na? I can't find it... :shrug:

cecilia

Staff member
I love YAYA but i just can't pull myself to finish the whole series .. i skipped so much i don't even know the storyline ..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Tawan deard is good to watch it once. You should give it a try. Let just say, there wasn't enough
cute scene. I guess she was saving all of it for Ahemmmmmm... you know who! 5555

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kenann fan said:
Tawan deard is good to watch it once. You should give it a try. Let just say, there wasn't enough
cute scene. I guess she was saving all of it for Ahemmmmmm... you know who! 5555

LOL... :dance2:

Nadech :p :pervie:

I'd say TD is a stock too Kash.  I tried my best to finish it.. but.. :yawn:

fun

Expired Sarnie
for tawan duerd watch cuts of chalida and pope :) i adore yaya but after watching this, i notice is is such a bad actress. her character doesnt help much either. so im half half on td.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
TD in my honest opinion was DEAD boring. Srsly Nok tried too hard on it...pra'nang has literally ZERO chemistry....no cute scenes or romantic scenes. If not for Mark Id give the lakorn a Zero. It was such a waste of time and very slow and boring! I skip around so much....I was so disappointed in the lakorn.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
TD wow not much good things to be said huh? Too bad I guess I'll just go watch my Pope scenes...and Yaya cuz I adore her too much.

Here's another on my list

Raak Boon Margie/Mike
Watch it or Stock it

I've always had a soft spot for Mike since the debut of Golf&Mike. He also has this vampire vibe about him perfect for a horror / supernatural lakorn. I tried the lakorn but then it got kinda repetitive so I gave up but I keep seeing good reviews and now there's going to be a part 2 so I'm supposing it's good?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Tawan Deard: Lol. I guess I'm the only one who like it. Well, I thought it was average. I didn't get bored of it though. But yes, do Watch it for POPE/MINT C!!! Just watch the cut scenes of their scene then. Lol.

I don't know about Raak Boon, I haven't watch it. Heard it was good though. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Watch raak boon. It took 4 episode to really hook me. Its like watching a movie. Love the directjng, camera technique etc on rb.

Girl skip yaya's scene in td. She was so robotic and lack character depth. Her character is supposedly bold and cold but it didnt come out that way. I think she sort of ruined tawan duerd for me. The fhnny thing is, more peolle were cheering for the second pair and i did felt they overshadow mark and yaya.