Water Festival in fresno

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i'm in fresno! i always go every year! this year my sis and her group will be competing! so i'm going to go and support them! :w000t:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ey, never heard of that before... water festival? welp, i do know laos.. do..they have it during some kind of tyme.. forgot.. but i didn't know fresno had one... kewl.. :)

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
woot woot... water festival... can't wait to sneak up behind freind and dump water on them ... hahaha .. ganna be fun

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
anyone in fresno who don't go will miss out the fun....i just listen to gen-x show and they talk about some good stuff their doing...especially the pos muag nrhiav tus hlub...something like...i think it'll be fun....i wonder if that game is for real or just for fun...since they don't allow girl/guy who had gf/bf join.... :D

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
karenyang said:
i'm one of shoebox confession big fan! just love them!
[post="119631"][/post]​
Hey...cool...have you seen those videos i posted to youtube.com...you should go watched them...i uploaded at least 3 of them at the battle of the asian band at FCC.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
genn04 said:
Hey...cool...have you seen those videos i posted to youtube.com...you should go watched them...i uploaded at least 3 of them at the battle of the asian band at FCC.
[post="122069"][/post]​

yea...i've seen those...they sure have alot of fan...