Website Mascot (lets create one!)

darvil

sarNie Adult
I have something I wanted to do in a bit and was thinking that we should make a mascot for ourselves. What do you guys think? A panda, a penguin? etc. Anyone want to give a sketch of something cute and simple? ;) Lets brainstorm about it.

Check out some of the popular mascots on the web for popular sites for examples.

Reddit mascot

Twitter mascot

darvil

sarNie Adult
need something that the "guys" can also wear! lol. IE guys can't go sporting hello kitty.. but the mascots above would be fine for that.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i thought of something........... since this is ASIANFUSE our mascot should be something asian like a bowl of noodles or rice and make it like an animation with eyes and stuff????????????//

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought of something........... since this is ASIANFUSE our mascot should be something asian like a bowl of noodles or rice and make it like an animation with eyes and stuff????????????//
OMG great idea! I like that idea. Sounds great. I wouldn't midn bowl or rice or noodles. ^^

Asy

sarNie Immature
Wow, mascot!!! Seriously I don't have any idea (I'm suck on creative thinking), but I agree it should be more Asian; or perhaps South-East Asian.

darvil

sarNie Adult
True.. but wouldn't you guys say something like a tiger is more SE Asian then say dragon? as for a bowl and stuff.. I mean I wouldn't call that a mascot? Isn't a mascot some kinda creature? As far as I know thats what it is lol.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I would...lol I think it's cute...hahaha but
dragon or Tiger for the mascott seems cool too. ^^

Asy

sarNie Immature
When I think about mascot, it should be have hands or at least legs.

If anyone is creative, we can create a new mascot not necessary an animal, maybe robot? Or something cute and cool. Even a doll can be a mascot lol.

By the way, a tiger would be cute. ;-)

cecilia

Staff member
^ASY, a doll on guy's shirt - that would be so cute lmao - we can have a male doll too (kidding - it's a cute idea and i like it)

but as for PHO - i won't wear it lmao - it'll just make me hungry (my favorite dish)

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
A tiger would be cute, no one has that yet, I think. How about a devil with some chinky eyes? HAHA. I know Soompi has a dollface type of thing.....I would be interested in seeing the design! =)