Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yea. I know I was thinking that too when I saw the pics. Chom looks better w/ dark hair. But it looks pretty dark onscreen though probably it was just the lighting?!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Lol. Chom and Ken are quite cute together. Does anyone know what role Vicky is playing? I hope she is not rai! -.- This lakorns seem really cute already and funny! :wub: I am really looking forward to this lakorn since I love romantic comedies and haven't seen Ken in romantic comedies for a long time now since he's always in serious drama lakorns and sadist roles. :rolleyes: Finally a relaxing lakorn of Ken to look forward to ! Yayy. Oh yeah Ken got his ears pierced, Lolz. :p

Pic credit Mai @ spicyforum.net
They look so good together. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
and i was just complaining that vicky should be in n'ek role but shes still supporting! ughh but oh well, atleast she has more lakorn

i dnt think chompoo and ken look good together though

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
ugh....supporting role for vicky and again...
when will she ever get recognize...

i wanted to see vicky and ken as a couple again
but when they are in a lakorn together they are pair with someone else...gosh!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wished it was Nott instead of Pip, if Vicky is to be paired up... or will she playing nang rai... I hope not.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I love araya's wardrobe in here...ken's wardrobe is very similar to JR and SW......this time around its great to see ken in cheeky roles though ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Haha, they look like a really cute couple ^^
the fitting was interesting also. Pretty pictures and Chom seemed happy.
Thank you for the picture. They're super cute =)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
so happy that it Ken and araya...thanks for the picture clip.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
LMAO sorry but this just pop in my head. Barbie and Ken. Chom loves her dolls and she looks like one too.

They look so cute together. I"m happy he didn't cancel this one. Can't wait.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lolz. BARBIE & KEN :p Everyone say that Chom look like her dolls, that's creeeepy. -.-

Anywayz, Lolz. I am not sure I don't think SSS is complete filming yet but Ken can work two lakorns at a time I think.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks for the clips and pics.
Ken and Chomp look really cute together!
The fitting clips were funny.

Ken said he's going to be "kon jao choo". Hopefully he won't be such a bad or a total jerk one. Heehee.

And I think Vicky said that she's going to be a yoga teacher or something. She's always worrying about her health.

I'm glad Vicky and Pip are pairing up again. I like them in Bodyguard Det Diew