Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
^Heard that too, officially that is when Soot Sanae is done then they could start shooting w Ken. But I think Chom is or may have already started shooting her scenes first. I hate that we are waiting for an opening ceremony when I wish its the closing already so we could watch it now! And who knows the wait of it going on air after its done:/

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Same here I loved that lakorn..wish they could do a remake of it with the same casts^^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
That was a cute and funny clip. Funny how Ken was criticizing Chom of being the "mor doo" LOL. Chom and Ken also said that they'll be getting marry within the first few episodes of the lakorn due to something that happened with them, not knowing who's at fault. *ahem KEN mr. playboy.* Hahahaha. I think they said the opening ceremony [buang song] will be held next week?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aw. That sounds so cute ! It's going to be so romantic and cute through first episode already then since they gonna get married already :p Chom is soooo lucky ! If she wasn't nang'ek I would've want AFF and Nott too. It'll be JAIRAO cast again, Lol!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Chom is sooo pretty. Love her with that hair style. Ken, what can I say. He's still looking fine! Thanks for the pics Jakjann!