Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

Iya

sarNie Adult
lol. ep. 3 was so funny. i love how she took revenge on him by putting spice in his food. hahaha....ken was panting like a dog, cracked me up so much!!! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
gosh, it's moving so slow -- why aren't they marry yet -- i want some romance -- hopefully we'll get some tomorrow TT

little

sarNie Adult
lol. ep. 3 was so funny. i love how she took revenge on him by putting spice in his food. hahaha....ken was panting like a dog, cracked me up so much!!! :lol:
i know when she revenge him bathing, feeding him man i was so cracking up hardly. ken and chom did super good job. i havent cracking up like this for a a long time cus i'm into those revenge love lakorns. but this is hilariously seriously funny cute ken is too cute like a baby acted so good. luv them

Iya

sarNie Adult
i know when she revenge him bathing, feeding him man i was so cracking up hardly. ken and chom did super good job. i havent cracking up like this for a a long time cus i'm into those revenge love lakorns. but this is hilariously seriously funny cute ken is too cute like a baby acted so good. luv them
this is defintely one of those very funny lakorn. i'm loving both characters as they both can give back as good as they get and is able to bring us sailing off with laughers in the process. LOVE EM!!! :)

i just hope that the lakorn won't get draggy or that they'll ruin it in the long run as they did with most lakorns.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I love the wedding part, Araya looks very pretty,sophisicate and elegant in that thai traditional wedding dress. The outfits in the lakorn is prettier than Noon's Thai dresses in real life wedding. I know they said they used gold silk from along time ago to make that dress but it too many layers and what up with her hair. They both are hot. I love the plot of this lakorn. Can't wait until Monday. I'm so hook to this lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
i want them to have a baby together when they fall in love ^^
awe -- next week seems like forever now T_T

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Its draaaaaagggging! I wasn't really expecting too much from this lakorn, the plot is simple, but after watching episodes 3 and 4 I was like "did anything happen?!?!" It just seems like filler episodes and not great ones. I should go read the summary to see what other twists is going to added. The plot just seems so limiting w the same arguments and the interactions are too long and end up flat too many times... Despite all thos i am enjoying Ken and Chom they had some really funny and cute moments together but the lakorn needs to pick up now! Oddly my highlight for epi. 4 is Pookie not being able to "slap on time" cracked me up lol. Who wants to bet she catches up towards the end?! OT Jason Young is soooo fione hahahah. Having major fantasy for a lakorn staring Andrew G and Jason as brothers with Rita and Susie as their counterparts...I'll just watch this for the sheer prettiness. girl can dream...;)

cecilia

Staff member
i thought it drag too .. i expect them to get marry today from the beginning of the episode but they have to drag it on until next week -- i'm dying of a sweet scene too -- i don't want any more bickering as it keeps on repeating the same old thing -- i just hope that when they're married, we'll get more sweet scenes than bickering (though it's not going to work) -- also, i feel the side character are not well developed.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
I love the wedding part, Araya looks very pretty,sophisicate and elegant in that thai traditional wedding dress. The outfits in the lakorn is prettier than Noon's Thai dresses in real life wedding. I know they said they used gold silk from along time ago to make that dress but it too many layers and what up with her hair. They both are hot. I love the plot of this lakorn. Can't wait until Monday. I'm so hook to this lakorn.
I know what u mean Noon didn't look that happy with her outfit at all. I like her white outfit a lot better.

little

sarNie Adult
yeah i thought the wedding would be early in the epi but they wait till the end which makes me/us wait for next week and it seems so long away. i luv all the characters and it makes me wonder if Pookie is really into girl or a boy but from what it looks like she'll be getting with don p'ek friend. I luv the both moms in this one n'ek mom is really supported and take in pride. p'ek mom is so cute and loving I always cracked up when her phrase she likes to say is "MAE MAI WAI NA" MOM CAN'T TAKE IT sooooo cute luv her.

Linda

sarNie Egg
it would be better if ken pair up with someone else, I think she is trying too hard in this lakorn.
i agree with the trying too hard ... but honestly ... better trying too hard than not really trying at all like some actress out there.. that's more annoying

Iya

sarNie Adult
i agree with the trying too hard ... but honestly ... better trying too hard than not really trying at all like some actress out there.. that's more annoying
i agree with you. some never even try. for this lakorn, if ken had paired up with vicky instead, that would be cool. i want to see them together again.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't know what you guys are talking about, I think Chompoo is fantastic in this role. Vicky fits her role well, she just doesn't have the spark to be n'ek and I can't see her playing Chompoo's role.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I don't know what you guys are talking about, I think Chompoo is fantastic in this role. Vicky fits her role well, she just doesn't have the spark to be n'ek and I can't see her playing Chompoo's role.
i think vicky and chompoo are on the same base in their acting. i've seen vicky as n'ek and she did a very good job. i saw many of the lakorns with her in it and i tend to like her characters. as for chompoo, for some reason her acting puts me off. the only one i really like her is in Plerng Prai, but that maybe because of the storyline.

but even then, i always try to keep an open mind, such as in this one because i want to see her improvement. so far she has improved, but there are still room for improvement. it's also the same with vicky and most thai daras.

in this role, i think vicky could also do a good job. i saw her in a lakorn when her charcter is similar to this one, and she was far more convincing than chompoo. but that's my opinion.

still, i love both girls and will alway give them a chance in my book.