Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I feel this is dragging now...I see the pra'nang fight every esp and tiring hope they catch up soon.

cecilia

Staff member
would be nice if we have more romance than this -- i hope next week episodes do some justice as i'm getting bore of this whole circle plot.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
would be nice if we have more romance than this -- i hope next week episodes do some justice as i'm getting bore of this whole circle plot.
It's getting there, i read spoilers i promise :) But the romance part always comes with comedy which i like. Episode 8 greeeeeeeeeeeed! The mushroom eating scene was so funny, cute, and sweeet. Cracked me up, after Airada thought he was so cool and sweet for being chivalrous for once getting her food, she gets mad because he comes back with mushrooms!!! So cute how Pawee found a piece of mushroom on the floor and they shared it again. RANDOM hahhaha I really enjoyed how they played this scene out really shows their chemistry. Can't wait til next week! From thairath.co.th S P O I L E R S ................ the mushroom they ate gets them high, they have a prince and princess dream fantasy from it. They get trapped on an island/forest per their parents plan to get them to fall in love. Lost on the island/forest they end up having to stay with some random criminals who make them prove that they really are husband and wife! It's getting goooooood :)

cecilia

Staff member
^wow. i didn't expect them to dream of such fantasy -- especially it's so comical.
anyway, thank you for the spoiler na -- i really hope to see some sparks on them ..
in fact, i get lots of that from vicky/pip pairing already when they had just met.
would be nice to see some of these being play by the pranang --

as for the mushroom scene, it's quite cute too how she gave him that drooling looks when he's about to chew that last piece of mushroom down his throat
but for some reason, i didn't really feel the blossom love they feel atm between them -- maybe it's not enough for me yet LOL

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know to sing the song? The part where Ken was trying to scare Chompoo that the snake was not dead yet and they put song? It was a slow song. I like the song.

what is the title of the song that ken told the dj to put on when he took araya out to eat for the first time (and wanted to get rid of her)?

this lakorn is so hilarious! i'm so hooked on it!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Yeah right this lakorn is so hilarious. There are a few sweet sweet scenes but I want to see more and more. Maybe I'm the only ones that is addicted to Chompoo and Ken. Love their chemistry sweeter and bitter at the same time. Can't wait to watch their other lakorn "Rahut Torochon".

little

sarNie Adult
i;m a little behind i'm on ep. 9. araya and ken are so cute couple. i like it when they are high on the wild mushrooms. that's so funny when araya seeing things and she thought it was a fireflies. hahaha. Isn't the wild mushrooms poisonous and there are wild mushrooms that could get u high. it's seems like drugs

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yeah right this lakorn is so hilarious. There are a few sweet sweet scenes but I want to see more and more. Maybe I'm the only ones that is addicted to Chompoo and Ken. Love their chemistry sweeter and bitter at the same time. Can't wait to watch their other lakorn "Rahut Torochon".
No, I'm a Ken + Chompoo shipper too :) As contrived as the plot is, there are a lot of cute interactions that are unique to other lakorns and they both play together so well. And I think Rahut Torachon will be a better lakorn than WWWW so we have a lot to look forward to...

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
No, I'm a Ken + Chompoo shipper too :) As contrived as the plot is, there are a lot of cute interactions that are unique to other lakorns and they both play together so well. And I think Rahut Torachon will be a better lakorn than WWWW so we have a lot to look forward to...
Mee too! Im a KenChom Shipper too. I also agree that the interactions in this lakorn is totally different from others. I am really looking forward to their next ones. <3