Weir breakup with Pancake

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Finally, someone is making sense, n telling wat we wanna hear…
today, Weir announced the break up. He also stated
that he is NO LONGER with the Jamikorns or am part with the Teddybear shop business...

sources of Tv pool live, Dao kra jai and Kan pak as of the 20th Jan. 2011

http://women.kapook.com/view20617.html
http://entertain.teenee.com/thaistar/65429.html
http://entertain.teenee.com/thaistar/65426.html
http://entertain.teenee.com/thaistar/65566.html
http://iheartlakorns.com/2011/01/weir-confirms-break-up/

meenia

sarNie Adult
Agree, but it's good he's letting her go...He must had loved her a lot to be willing to join in with pancake in a lot of business..

never really like the ideal of partnership in business. I just can't see how two people can run a business with equal rights. My brother-in-law's twin is starting a store with their older brother. But he's running the show, and my brother-in-law wants to be part of it. Thinking they will be able to make 40G each family in a month.. to the point my brother-in-law wants to quiet his job at the bank, sell his house and go help out at his twin's brother's shop. I don't really know what to say to my sister.. She's going crazy, and we (my sister's family can't say anything).. My parents don't want to say anything, afraid that my brother-in-law might misunderstand and said they don't like him and taking their daughter side instead.

sorry off topic, back to Weir, I just wanted to tell him, stay happy and keep doing what's best for him.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Agree, but it's good he's letting her go...He must had loved her a lot to be willing to join in with pancake in a lot of business..

never really like the ideal of partnership in business. I just can't see how two people can run a business with equal rights. My brother-in-law's twin is starting a store with their older brother. But he's running the show, and my brother-in-law wants to be part of it. Thinking they will be able to make 40G each family in a month.. to the point my brother-in-law wants to quiet his job at the bank, sell his house and go help out at his twin's brother's shop. I don't really know what to say to my sister.. She's going crazy, and we (my sister's family can't say anything).. My parents don't want to say anything, afraid that my brother-in-law might misunderstand and said they don't like him and taking their daughter side instead.

sorry off topic, back to Weir, I just wanted to tell him, stay happy and keep doing what's best for him.
Yeah, businesses don't work out 50/50. Someone is always going to feel like they put more effort into it & anger starts to build up.

Anyways, on the topic of Pan and Weir. I'd rather see them apart. I hated their hype. Yes, I sometimes wish stars would date, etc and it was nice to see that they dated and all, but I hated when they started dating because it annoyed the heck out of me. Finally they can explore and date other people instead of dating the first person they acted with.

Best of luck to both of them :)

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
why did they break up? i reckon its betta for weir too...buh then i dunno he might break down pretti soon

honda

sarNie Hatchling
From the sound of things I don't think the break up was a choice made by Weir. They may not say it but it seems like a pretty bad break up. Pan's mom is always saying something to about Weir.

meenia

sarNie Adult
From the sound of things I don't think the break up was a choice made by Weir. They may not say it but it seems like a pretty bad break up. Pan's mom is always saying something to about Weir.

I know..i was reading one of the links posted on the first post... i read a part when Pancake's mom made a comment "how can they break up when they have never date."

Man to be honest, how could a mother do that.. i mean she's not acting in any lakorn, why say such mean thing. The whole world knows it that they were dating, and then she comes out and said that.. I mean get real.. She's a mother, she loves her daughter i understand, but to say something like that.

Pancake has no future, if her mom supports her like this.. I don't call this love anymore.. it's all selfishness.. Pancake's no diamond. Sorry to pancake's fan...

pixie_dust

sarNie Egg
Yes!!! I never really liked them together in the first place anyway.... But, I am sorry about their break up. Hopefully Weir's not too heartbroken. I'd rather see him w/someone else... Maybe the breakup is why he looks so unhappy in some of his lakorns...sad

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
as much as i dont like him.... i'm glad he left "e-noo-pang-lum" haha.... the thing i dont get is, how can you lie about stuff when everythings so freaken obvious.... seriously "e-noo-pancake" needs to listen to her own gut rather than her moms lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This is sad news...but like many of you said, it is better for weir to leave...hope he'll find someone match man. Just never like them together anyway. I cheer other dara couples, but somehow not weir and pancake..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
he'll be better off single cause NOW he can act with whoever he wants to!!
Includes KWAN!
I am rooting for another KWAN AND WEIR LAKORN!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh and to add.... Pan and her mom say that Pan and Weir have never gone out but yet Weir and Pan have kissed in public many times and Pan says that Weir is her 'Pee Chai' isn't that weird.... So she was kissing her brother, ewwww and sitting on his lap too. Just to point this out......

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
interesting, i thought they would last.... but :eek:fftopic: "nothing last 4-ever woah-o-o-woah-o-o"<---Girl's day. :bopping:
:rolleyes:

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
it's good they broke up
i think both can do better
besides, it makes Vier able to play
w/ other channel 7 actresses that Pancake
likes or not

somp9

sarNie Adult
was he brekup with Pancake after his lakorn with Mai Davika or before? because his lakorn with Mai Davika, he seems look kind of sad.
I think Wier is look good with Kwan and Mai Davika. I like Weir and Mai's lakorn.