Weir Sukollawat, Tle Thanapol, Aof Chanapol

tassa

sarNie Egg
what? are u guys stupid....its just a photo shoot....beside TIe and Weir looks so adorable in dat shot...i jux wanna put my arms around them...lol...especially weir....hes so hot...hes the best looking guy ever to roam this earth...and his voice...omg kill me rite now...hehehhe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what? are u guys stupid....its just a photo shoot....beside TIe and Weir looks so adorable in dat shot...i jux wanna put my arms around them...lol...especially weir....hes so hot...hes the best looking guy ever to roam this earth...and his voice...omg kill me rite now...hehehhe
i know...i love weir...(but if anyone is going to put their hands around weir...ME FIRST...heehee)<--i'm so greedy lol

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I love Weir on these pics... he looks so manly<3 Aof looks cute as always, but too young next to them... and what's up with his outfit ? he looks like he comes from the 90s.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aof looks so young like a lito boy.. oh my kekeke.. weir is so .. whooooo .. hmm he looks like he lost some weight hmmm..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMG!! hahaha its my Hotties!! LMAO
teehee! Tle and Weir is Funny!!
Yeah Aof does Look like a little Kid with Both Weir and Tle :]]]

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Weir is the best looking out of the three lol, I think Aof is extremely cute when he doesn't smile. Tle looks really tired =(