Weir Sukollawat U.S. Fan Meet & Greet/Mini Concert

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
read that some Sac girl kissed him and that the Sac fans didn't get their shirts signed and that a fight broke out between a drunk Fresno fan and the sponsor, which lead to their shirts getting signed. So unfair for Weir. He's in between all this. I'll have to put the blame on his manager too for wanting him to leave early. They have no respect for the sponsors either.
I don't think weir is aware about having to sign for fans. I cant blame his manager. It seems like the shirts signing isnt part of the agreement.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yea, it really sucked not having weir sign shirts in sacramento. the sponsors kept saying he'll sign the shirts when you take a picture with him, but that never happened. it was really weird how weir just quickly waved and left as well. there was no sense of closure. he went on breaks a lot, so it seemed just like another one.

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
I was in the Minnesota one. I have to say the event was not well organize, but overall I had the time of my life. I had the VIP experience so I can't speak for those who was in the general admission. All have to say you pay what you get. Go early and have a better seat for VIP. I was lucky enough to have a wonder seat. I found a few people who was in the general admission who say that the event was more about the VIP. I am like it should be. I pay triple the price and the flyer say I will have a chance to be onstage with him. I can't speak for everyone but if they bring more Thai Pra'ek I will still go but will have to be VIP only. While I was glad for our MC but I only wish they would had someone who spoke Thai and English. They were doing a three way translate. Which totally suck. I am still having the Weir Fever. #WeirFever #ThaiPraek #StarStruck #ILoveWeir

**I got my t-shirt sign**

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
I had the time of my life too. The whole signing shirt thing was disappointing but a lot of fans were happy just to be in his presence. They want him to do another concert again. I want that too but a full concert next time. I just hope we didn't scare him off. Some fans were just too much.

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
I had the time of my life too. The whole signing shirt thing was disappointing but a lot of fans were happy just to be in his presence. They want him to do another concert again. I want that too but a full concert next time. I just hope we didn't scare him off. Some fans were just too much.

Yeah, the signing was quite disappointing. I am pretty sure we scared him away. He probably won't come back. This is probably why most Thai Pra'ek don't come back. We're to crazy for them or just that the sponsor suck at planning the event. They should let me help them plan the event. LOL!

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
I went to the Minnesota concert. Had a great experience so did a lot of my friends. It was an entertaining show. He sign for a lot of fans. His manager didn't look too pleased though. Weir was sweet and patience with all the fans. They keep going up on stage to take pictures while he was singing. One fangirl kissed him and he was taken back by it.

Yeah, the signing was quite disappointing. I am pretty sure we scared him away. He probably won't come back. This is probably why most Thai Pra'ek don't come back. We're to crazy for them or just that the sponsor suck at planning the event. They should let me help them plan the event. LOL!
The sponsors should really let fans plan the event because they suck.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't think they should allow anyone to go up to give him anything. They should wait until everything is over. Makes more sense. Y'all still lucky regardless...sigh

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm trying to watch his concert but got annoyed when so many girls went up to take a picture with him. I also think General Admission shouldn't have complained, like mentioned before you get what you paid for. If you really wanted the chance to take a picture with him then pay the price. I honestly feel like he got scared or annoyed of the fans too. Don't think he'd wanna return.

Why do I never think of going to the Mall, when a thai star is in MN??!! Last time I was suppose to go to the Mall but I ended up not going, then later I see P'Film was there ughhhhh

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Seriously right. Like that one time when Kan came to the US, he was in SF and we had just went there! I was so bummed out. Wanted to return, but he'd already left the premises.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'll just share what I posted over at Spicy.

The show was a Fan Meet & Greet w/ Mini Concert. I attended the Fresno one and it probably was the worst out of the 3 especially in terms of how things occurred (which I won't really touch or get into). But you know what, I enjoyed it despite knowing the reviews in Sac and how unorganized it may be. I was super debating if I wanted to do VIP or GA but I'm glad I got VIP because of the experience. Just seeing the cheery and smiling P'Weir enter the room to see his fans brightened the whole room and mood in my opinion. Some people just don't know how to appreciate and expect way.. way.. way too much. They're idolizing looking at him as if he's just an object or property. Plus I have to say there wasn't really much or any promotion for this meet and greet. If there was, it was all on FB only. Like.. even I forgot that the event was happening this past Saturday lol. P'Weir is superstar status but he was downplayed in my opinion. He definitely deserved better treatment, but it's a pity how everything turned out. We should be blessed that he even decided to come here. I don't have enough mula to go see him in Thailand yet so this was definitely worth it compared to my future flight tickets and hotel bookings

I knew he was going to be tired from the air and road travels that were back to back but he was still so caring and warm to his fans, even when they were coming for selfies and interrupting his singing. I think it's fine to take selfies but.. don't swarm him please (even I was scared for myself and him lol and I didn't go get one). He still needs his personal space and do his job. I was glad to see the staff lining the crowd so that it'll be one at a time, though the line did come to block the left half of the VIP tables. As for some stolen sneak kisses... I'm not even going to talk about that.. nope.. nope.. nope..
As for the game, VIPs shouldn't be mad because they didn't get picked. P'Weir was the one who went around and chose the fans to play. At the end of the day, I still don't blame P'Weir because we don't know what kind of contract his management and the organizers had. Fans shouldn't hate on him for this. It's understandable to be mad if you're VIP or GA but y'all can't say y'all did not enjoy the event. Just looking at the tired P'Weir going around trying to pump up the crowd with his silly dances and his adorable smile.. how can you not enjoy the mood? No hate please, just sharing my perspective.

Enough about that.... here is my positive experience. I sat at the VIP table the whole time and felt like a little gal staring at her crush
and that plus the photo/hug satisfied my heart enough.
He's like the sun~~ the "country/ban nok" sun 555. He sang around 5-6 songs. Mostly looktung, but he sang Kae Khun and that made my night even more~~ too bad I didn't get the recording ( I thought I did, I'm so sad *crycry*) and also when my question got asked and he answered with the lakorn Petch Tud Petch and Kwan's name... total swooning moment~~
The only thing I regret about this.. was not bringing my sister's good camera. My phone quality sucked so bad. *sniffsniff* I wanted to share good qualities with y'all but nope, I have nothing to show. Sorry everyone. I can only say that .. Don't hate P'Weir. If you were there, you'll feel all the positive and cheery vibes he gave off. He's really, really, really a sweetie pie, I can't lie
. I'm happy to of have come and supported him. You can tell he really loves his fan. After all this, I just want him to rest up and spend some more time with his mom before he comes back. He needs all the rest he can get.

To P'Sunny and all the other Weir fans, I hope and wish that y'all will get to meet him one day. Don't take these negative experience and put it to heart or blame it on him. It's really worth it finally get to meet him and see why you've liked or admired him all along

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
was weir's mom at fresno and mn too? she was at sac and she sat next to me and my crew. lol. we didn't even know it was her until we overheard a conversation. she was really nice though.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think they should allow anyone to go up to give him anything. They should wait until everything is over. Makes more sense. Y'all still lucky regardless...sigh
They didn't allow but fans just do as they please. Some of them took advantage of weir's niceness.

Despite everything, Weir left a great impression on a lot of fans and even the sponsors. They all said the same thing about him. He's humble and down to earth.
catvongdaraIN LOVE! JE T'AIME! HUK LAI LAI! RUK TEE SOOT @weir19 ❤ most down to earth guy ever
sandyx_ Finally got a chance to meet my Thai prince @weir19 at his first USA Meet and Greet! Such a humble and classy man
epic.lif3.junki3 My fav song he sung that day! This is what happened on my #laborday2016#happylaborday #weir #thaiactor#thaisuperstar #weirsukollawat thanks for coming out! It was great seeing the humbleness in Weir @weir19

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
P'Weir is the nicest person ever. People in Minnesota got crazy towards the end. He was such a gentleman. Some people should had kept their own lips to themselves.

I don't want to sound rude but most of the people who went to his meet and greet do you even know him or you just went because a Thai Pra'ek was here? A few of the people I meet say they didn't want to be there but only came because they already bought the tickets. Sadly some of those where VIP people.

Last edited:

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
I thought the kissing fans was too much but I read about a fan waiting outside a restroom just to take a picture with him.
Few of them are probably bandwagon fans. They see a lot of people excited to him so they just jump on the bandwagon. They first think, cool I get to see a famous celebrity.
Aikidon, I thought therr was little promotion too. A lot of people don't even know about his concert.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ That... I can't do that. Where's the privacy???

was weir's mom at fresno and mn too? she was at sac and she sat next to me and my crew. lol. we didn't even know it was her until we overheard a conversation. she was really nice though.
No, she wasn't at Fresno and I don't think she went to MN either. Wait, so were you with Fah and Smilez?????

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
I thought the kissing fans was too much but I read about a fan waiting outside a restroom just to take a picture with him.
Few of them are probably bandwagon fans. They see a lot of people excited to him so they just jump on the bandwagon. They first think, cool I get to see a famous celebrity.
Aikidon, I thought therr was little promotion too. A lot of people don't even know about his concert.
Some fans are so disrespectful. They clearly never heard of personal space.

suchen94

sarNie Egg
The greet and meet of weir is both good and bad . The bad part was the organizations of the night wasn't organize and didn't go accordingly to the original plans like TLM had stated . But the good part was I got to meet him and saw him in person And his mom .
He was 2 hours late and left one hour early. Sang only 3 songs at the Sacramento greet :( which was sad . Hoping he would sing more