weird snake

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It could be a parasite that attached itself to that snake. Sometimes parasite's attach themselves to certain animals amphibians and give them extra limbs and legs and stuff so that their movement could be difficult and then they are eaten by another animal and through that animals' dropping they release the new set of parasites it's like a cycle that goes over and over and the snake would act as the host I guess.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I think that snake or his momma been hanging around the lake by the power plant too much.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
It could be a parasite that attached itself to that snake. Sometimes parasite's attach themselves to certain animals amphibians and give them extra limbs and legs and stuff so that their movement could be difficult and then they are eaten by another animal and through that animals' dropping they release the new set of parasites it's like a cycle that goes over and over and the snake would act as the host I guess.

i was about to say a parasite maybe lol who knows haha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.... i feel retarded.. at first i thought it was nailed but it turned out to be arms n legs.. lol....

thats science.. lol.. haha...

hmmmmmm in science class.. i think we were studyin by fossils... wait nvm.. i saw on tv about fossils... n how they said whales mightve had arms n legs too... but as time past.. the had fins.. hehe.. ^_^.. evolution..