Weirdest Celebrity crush

shachibasha

psychotic
okay i was just bored and i saw this at soompi so i just wanted to see what the sarnies have to say

so here you go! you cant put celebrities names that are already hot like for ex. angelina jolie aum aff and so on..it can be real or imaginary it dosent matter...

my weirdest celebrity crush would have to be HUgh laurie from house this old b@stard is freaken hot!
so whats yours?

judyp

sarNie Adult
back in the days i had a huge crush on jean claude van damme. now he's just old. lol. i think bruce willis is always sexy for his age.

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMG to many to name :p but currently i have ones on:
Ananda Everingham his mole just make him look sexy :drool:

and George clooney is hot for his age

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
rob cant be in it now can he?

well i was once in luv wif Aaron Carter .. gawd he was so cute then~

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love MAtt Damon :p and OMG as a TEEN I love Freddie Prinze JR soo much

I used to luv Freddie Prinze Jr too :lol: . I still think he's the cutest hollywood star :p
OMG me too! I used to love Freddie and especially in She's All That. He was soooooo handsome in that movie, that I had to buy it lol. Plus Paul Walker is in it too, so I get to look at two eye candies in one movie :lol:!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
haha...i dont know his name but i'll have to say that guy from iron man!! =)

solin

sarNie Adult
I used to love Tom Cruise ! I loved him that much that when he was still with Nicole I prayed some night for him to get divorce Lol.
Sometimes I still can't understand why I was so crazy :lol: Now I always find him hot but nothing more.

And also Richard Gere : this man could be my father but I just adored him !

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
uhm... Jeffrey Donovan (the dude from Burn Notice) He's not the hottest dude or the finest but something about is sexy & I'm just drawn to the fella.

Robert Downey Jr. (from iron man). Again, he's not the fine or anything but i can't help but think this man is sexy.

Shai Labeouf -- Something about this dude makes me go :wacko:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG me too! I used to love Freddie and especially in She's All That. He was soooooo handsome in that movie, that I had to buy it lol. Plus Paul Walker is in it too, so I get to look at two eye candies in one movie :lol:!
me 3!!! when i was younger i hung a pic of him on my wall lol

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
ooohhh i like George Eads, from CSI: vegas.. and eventhough he is not a regular castmember.. ARchie kao, who plays the video tech guy.. ooh he is so cute.. he needs to be a regular..