welcome missy inveeya here this website!

Inveeya tsab

sarNie Egg
oh yea... i'm here new here... but i hope your guys welcome me here!!!! oh thank u your guys and i hope your are welcome here..i'm really happy here..so yea...be have alot fun..thank you guys1 :clap:

Rakniran

Welcome you to Sarnworld.
Marduk is the coolest guy in sarnworld along with Darvil.
Hope you enjoy all the thai lakorn and gossip...

Enjoy!

oh no don't sell your soul to monkey boy aka murduk. he's evil i tell ya!!!
but yeah you will be find with us girls. unlesssss............. hehe.
have fun and join us in the chatroom sometimes. ^_^

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
oh no don't sell your soul to monkey boy aka murduk. he's evil i tell ya!!!
but yeah you will be find with us girls. unlesssss............. hehe.
have fun and join us in the chatroom sometimes. ^_^
Haven't you already asked me to be your pimp? What are you doing giving out advice you yourself can't even keep?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---welcome aboard Missy'...hope you stay is is fun as it should be...nothing but good peeps in here!!! ;)

Haven't you already asked me to be your pimp? What are you doing giving out advice you yourself can't even keep?
ok let keep this straight MONKEY BOY!
first of all yes i did asked you to be my pimp.
second of all you were FIRED on the same day i asked you to be my pimp.
third of all your still an EVIL MONKEY!
lmao. so ugh! :arrg:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Welcome Missy Inveeya. I hope you like sarNworld, its a cool place with awesome people like myself haha i'm kidding. I'm ChenrukNote the person you want to befriend but not be enemies with or else my DMN ganstar crew will get cha lol. Enjoy your time here :D. As always be careful!

XCappy

Mr. Char
Welcome Missy Inveeya. I hope you like sarNworld, its a cool place with awesome people like myself haha i'm kidding. I'm ChenrukNote the person you want to befriend but not be enemies with or else my DMN ganstar crew will get cha lol. Enjoy your time here :D. As always be careful!
That's a strong word. The day I come to you guys, no one told me to be careful :spin: ahah :p

Anyways, welcome to SW Missy and enjoy your stay ;).

NosePicker

sarNie Egg
hii there Missy, I'm the Notorious NosePicker. We're friends now, word up. Welcome to sarNworld, best advice anyone will ever give you here is to never >>EVER<< listen to "Marduk", listen to me.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
hI Inveeya ! welcome to SW ! hope u will have fun here with all the silly peeps lol...I'm Jen, the most boring girl here ! nice to meet u !

dfemc

sarNie Adult
:lol: hey hey missy inveeya, if i were u, i'd run while i can :loool: otherwise, u will be stuck here, with all of us :eek: :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
That's a strong word. The day I come to you guys, no one told me to be careful :spin: ahah :p

Anyways, welcome to SW Missy and enjoy your stay ;).

Well Char that was because I didn't know how scary sarNworld could be lmao. It's always better to be safe than sorry.