What are you 4th of July plans?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Anyone doing anything special for 4th of july???

As for me... It will be a hot day in San Diego so.... B) i will be BBQing at the beach with my friends/family! Swimming in the ocean [though i can't swim] & just relaxing! ^_^ it can't get any better! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
my family is having a bbq at my parents but i want to be alone for awhile been stressing a lot lately and I think im gonna spend the day making a good dinner for the hubby

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i should visit family cos it's been a year sine i last visited them,,, but more likely i will do one of two things 1. stay home and watch some sappy movies or 2. get wasted out some where with a friend... i 'm supposed to have a 4 day weekend but today found it being cut short cos i have to pick up a new employee at the airport and show them around town get them settled in town cos they will be here all sumer...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sounds like everybody's gonna have a blast! don't get too drunk! jk. :lol:

Lome: it's gonna be pack at Seaworld!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The fireworks in my lame city is canceled due to the danger of fires and not enough firefighters so now I'm going up north to see it being launched over the lake at the MS Resort! I'm so excited.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Let's see.
My bf and I are going to see Wanted Friday. Then Saturday we're going to some cook out/barbeque thing and Sunday we're going to my bf's cousin's bday party.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ughh... I figured, but the boyfriend insist we go, eventhough I'd rather go to a BBQ and stuff my belly.
lol. go to a BBQ & stuff your belly! :lol: it's cheaper!

Let's see.
My bf and I are going to see Wanted Friday. Then Saturday we're going to some cook out/barbeque thing and Sunday we're going to my bf's cousin's bday party.
ooooh... WANTED is a good movie! you won't be disappointed!

annea

sarNie Adult
SLEEP IN!!! hahaha...I usually wake up at 6:00am M-F because I have to work..LOL...and its friday..so sleep in..haha..everyone's plan sounds like fun!

fun

Expired Sarnie
noy i cant swim either welcome to the club. lol. even though i cant swim i still go swimming. lol

travelling on the west coast shore line. lol

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
SHOOTING SOME FIREWORKS! lmao ahhah well not me my brother and my cousins are coming down and today's my cousin's bday so we prob. doing something for her and on sunday picnic at the beach woot woot! its SUMMA *o8 baybeeeeee

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noy i cant swim either welcome to the club. lol. even though i cant swim i still go swimming. lol

travelling on the west coast shore line. lol
lol. i live in san diego & whenever people from out of state ask me if i can swim they're all surprise because i live by the beach & i can't swim... lmao. it's sad! :lol:

Sounds like everybody's gonna be having a blast! Don't get tooo drunk now! Be careful of strangers in speedos! [well... only if you're going to the beach :lol: ] & get your grub on!!! ;)

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I'm BBQing at Sister in Law's house. I'm going to fly my kite. I have never successfully fly a kite before so this time it better work LOL! :lol:

I'm such a big kid. :p