What are you addicted to?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
McDonald's Iced coffee.
Spicy Tuna Roll.
coke/pepsi/root beer.
Louisianna hot sauce < - I put this in everything I eat!!

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
Soy Milk
Cheese
Cream Cheese
Nutella
Siracha hot sauce on boiled eggs
The smell of myself right after I come out of the shower

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Texting
Starbucks caramel light frap w/o whip cream
Watching lakorns
Reading fiction
Hand sanitizers
Face sunscreen
Snickers chocolate bar
Floss
Lux soap bar
Pantene sheer volume shampoo and conditioner

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Adding to my list...

Reading, writing, surfing the internet, music, books and chocolate!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lakorns... the golden girls.. Passions (American soap that just ended)
reading.. writing... forums

Sushi!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Got bored so went around my house taking pictures of things I can't live without lmao;
Click For Full Size; Some Pictures are awhile back hint: Sushi; Click Click FOr Full Size On Some Pictures That Aren't Clear Medium Sized

First & Foremost My High Pulp Simply Orange Juice; Have to Have a Few Cups Every Morning With Breakfast and After a Work Out

My H20 Dispenser :wub: Gotta have my water at least 7 Cups a day;

My Fiji When I'm On The Run;

Ice To Keep My Drinks Cold; Must be Cold To Be Drinkable ;] LOL

More Water! But Flavored Ones; You can Definitely Tell I'm Addicted to those; LOL I wipe out the stores every Week;

Omg My Arizona Raspberry Tea! I have to have these all the times (Sadly 5 Cans a Day)

Bluebell! I love Love Their Ice Cream; Favorite Currently is Pistachio Almonds!

Lotion! Especially My Green Tea Lotion; Can't Live a Day without it

Did Someone say they are addicted to Chap stick? Lol not the way I am; This is from one purse out of 3 that I have in the closet; Hubby gets bitchy when he see's all my chap stick and lip gloss LOL

My Tic Tacs! I carry gum and ice breakers and Altoids sometimes but I can't find them for some reason lol so Tic Tac it is

My playstation 2 games!

My playstation 2 games Cont.

My Cartoons and Anime's This is part of it didn't want to go take one of the whole shelf in the other room lol so bambi and shrek you see ^__^

My Book Closet; We have 3 Closets Especially For Books; This is some of my stuff from Freshmen year of college and lots of stuff from High school closet;

My Comp area near the kitchen where I spend most of my time lol cause I'm always home alones; bedroom one is off limits ^__^ due to some repairs right now

Car Magazines! Some of them are fun to read my favorites are Superstreet & Project Cars Magazine

My Dry Erase Board In The Study Room that my sisters Vandalize When they are staying over and where I teach them stuff during summers ^__^

One thing I live for on my computer a screenshot of my partial Thai Music list in my Study Computer ^__^

The beginners Keyboard that I had as a kid while I was learning; The piano is in storage sadly ;[

One of my guitars that I let my sisters practice on as they are still learning ^__^ Mines my daddy borrowed it for his Gig tonight LLOL his is on repairs; Like the picture back there? is a little thing we did of my little sisters LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You see those folders at the top? What I spend my time doing sometimes Online LOL

Sushi! Omg I love Love Sushi! Especially Home made

Yummmy!

My favorite Ingredient to successful Sushi The Cream Cheese!

Ever tried Cream Cheese with Avocado's? It's pretty good without Sushi;

You know what I love Cooking Period! I love love cooking! I'd show you our kitchen but it's undergoing renovations like the rest of the home LOL new flooring and paint to give life to our white walls LOL; But I cannot go a day without cooking at least one home cooked meal ^__^

Finally! Last But Not Least This Man; :wub:

And that is the tour of some of my life's Addiction; LOL most important are Family & Moosic :wub: I follow in the footstep of My father; LOL It runs in the family An example of my dad's Guitar Playing and some of his singing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tgieWK45cQ (Some background sound but you can still hear my daddy;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whooooooo looking at the sushi is makin me hungry.. i luv sushi hehe xp ... n whoooooo all those drinks makes me thirsty hehe..

hmmmmmmmmmmm my addiction.. hehe.. hmm only some i could think of rite now..

dramas .. guy celebs .. food .. animes.. drawing.. reading fanfics and mangas.. writing fanfics.. i guess?? .. hmmm SW n other forums lol..

hmmm this is all i can think of rite now.. xp.. hehhee..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oohh! i am addicted to LAKORNS!!=]

Candies..Games..Music..and MORE!!=] :lol:

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I love chocolate...and girl scout cookies.
Man, girl scout cookies are like crack, especially the thin mints. Once you eat one you can't stop.

I'm also addicted to avacado, it's good for your skin or hair, one of those/or both.

And water, I drink several glasses throughout the day. Oh and lays potato chips. I try not to eat them often but once you get started you just can't stop.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai: Your sushi looks so good!

noungning

Heartless
i'm very addicted to my avon strawberry flavor saver lipgloss - i have about 15 sticks for backup just in case lol...

internet or tv, i'd die without it.

food, that's why i'm fat :(

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm addicted to:
chocolate but only "lindt degustation chocolat au lait" milk chocolate
reading (have thousands, thousands books)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarnworld...it's actually an old addiction that i'm picking up again...i just can't stay away...not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing... :mellow: