What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
kid wah turng we la tee jah yorm rup kwarm jing wah kao mai dai dee muerng tee hen... lal gor duern pai karng nah dai leaw...poo chai arai ..jai rai!! lal gor yen cha jarng luye.. sigh!!! lol

And how Much I love my sarnworld Loversz-P'lek,Nong Anne, Nong pee, Ly ,P'Sam, P'Thookie,Fish Ning,Muddie, Wai Wai,Sandy,Sabrina,Mangoooo,Lynnnn,Baooo
Yes their all girls :p, all the ones I can think of.. I know theres lotsz more! haha =x

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:( I want my candyyyy and sighs that im very very very very very very very very very very very very x's infiniti and beyond angry at someone!! grRRr I can kick that person sighs.. its okies.. just shake em off!!!lol hahah

SunStar

sarNie Elites
right now... all i can think about is that i hope i get the apartment i applied for... my sister and i are going to the same college next school year... so we're renting a apartment... it's very nice... 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, very spacious living room & kitchen... second level... very neat and clean... only for $400 a month!!!! not bad...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
how early it is and im awake ... hmmm maybe i didnt go to sleep who knows <_< all i know is im tireeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddd but cant sleep :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sigh sigh sigh sigh............sunday's are normaly never this boring...what to do.... what to do...... what to do......watch more thai lakorns it is.. and darn I complain to much sigh! lol hahah

bugsy

sarNie Adult
man....people are seriously trying to torture us at work today! My hands hurt just from opening damn disposable cameras all day! Ughh....
I've never hated cameras soo much...especially those waterproof ones! urgg...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Penny said:
that's right girl, just shake it off!
and god damn!! are you sure it's not a shitty place??

right now i'm think why is that place so cheap!!
[post="148040"][/post]​
i saw the place... very nice for $400 dollars... and you have to understand... there are thousands of college students living in the town... so landlords are making a lot of money... they usually charge $530 (average)... which is very pricey!!!

$400 includes water/sewage/gas/garbage disposal and the place is about 800 Sq. Ft.... which is not bad at all!!! very spacious!!! i can do kung fu in the apartment!!!55555

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
samantha said:
hehe..yeah she told me..but i was busy..hehe anywho.as of right now..thinking how much my tummy hurts..ate too much..man..im really looking like a cow now..and this cow goes mooooooooooo moooooooooo..lol
[post="148396"][/post]​
m'darling, how many times must i tell u, cows go moo and u surely do not go moo. :] come on and visit me mocha.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
samantha said:
hehe..yeah she told me..but i was busy..hehe anywho.as of right now..thinking how much my tummy hurts..ate too much..man..im really looking like a cow now..and this cow goes mooooooooooo moooooooooo..lol
[post="148396"][/post]​
are you serious??? you said your looking like a cow each day??? damn...when i saw you yesterday...you were skinny like a stick..too skinny...compare you to me....gosh...i'm fat and short...lol...and you know that too...i think you need to move back down to long beach...so i can get you back to looking normal...lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Cassy said:
are you serious??? you said your looking like a cow each day??? damn...when i saw you yesterday...you were skinny like a stick..too skinny...compare you to me....gosh...i'm fat and short...lol...and you know that too...i think you need to move back down to long beach...so i can get you back to looking normal...lol
[post="148406"][/post]​

^_^ samantha ur crazy ur so skinny LoOking!!! and Sandy u are pefectly fine the way u are!! so beautiful the both of u!! I guess good lucks run in the family? you two are super hot!! :wub: