What are you thinking right now?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
thinking about how i'm getting tired so i'm going to go to bed but i just clicked on that damn hmong movie and dajdeev posted the poster for it and now i'm scared and i have to go pee. ugh! gn sw! silamnee aires in a couple of hours! woooo and then jai rao!!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
if i had a box of crayons to share with you again i would draw the weather that brings the sunshine in my life and the darkness that blinds me when you went away,,, life can be defined in 8 colors when you are here but less defined in all the millions of colors my eyes can see with out your beautiful hands on my heart when you spoke and stole my vision to life with out happiness...

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
whether i should have sushi orrrrrr pasta?!

TOUGH DECISION, i tell ya!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
How come I dont know anything? :spin:

**sometimes i like to come in here and read what people write because some of them are hillarious! :loool: it cheers me up :clap:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i'm so tired why cant i fall back to sleep?
it's so cold..should i take my shoes off?
maybe i should go take a hot shower?
should i eat cereal for breakfast today....do i even have milk?
ohhh i need to go to the bank!!!...should i go now? i'm kind of scarred.

did she get her tickets? whats up with VIP boothes?
is she flying in? is there going to be snow on the roads?
i'm not driving my drunk ass home.
i wonder who else is going?

my fingers are frozen.
hmmmm i wonder if i'm going snowboarding this year? i need a new pair of snowboading pants..i think i'm just going to get a bib...should i get black? i wonder if they have brown or cream?

why isnt that guys emailing me? management is REALLY bad!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
this would be a lot easier if you existed...
i wonder how their mom is doing?
should i try to go back to bed?
i cant believe theres nothing for me to do online?
hmmmm i should hope over to pogo.com
hahahaha orrrrrr i should go play with my neopet..i havent dont that in a while.
oh shit does anyone even have neopets anymore? hope mines didnt die....

whats wrong with my eyes? my vision is like getting worst by the day! that makes me scared!