What are you thinking right now?

kulyia

RUK
i want to sleep and have ice cream and ice thrown at me with a fan. i want to shut my eyes and wish i had more ideas.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...does she see i don't care anymore, i live with a gun to my heart and empty words for what was, wealth can't save any part of whats left of me, if she cares she will leave me alone... nobody will understand who i am, i'm so different and i see and feel everything those around me think... life is nothing anymore when i wake so i give my heart away with kindness to mend everything about me that's broken... i will not live alone anymore if silence greets me in the end with no friends that can believe in me anymore... i can not live... my heart is already taken...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... i know i'm inferior to the love i feel for you, i know the world spins around with ideas that i paint your world with should you realize i'm in love with you even when i know i'll never touch the face of god, i settle with touching the face of an angel...

:) :) :) :) :)

kulyia

RUK
damn. stop talking about her to me lol. i know but its kinda awkward for me a little bit. im tired. FULL BLOATED also. =[

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!!! ECONOMIC CLASS IS SO BROING!! OMG IS AMERICAN GOV'T GONNA BE THAT BORING TOO NEXT SEMESTER? I AM SO DEAD THEN!

kulyia

RUK
im pretty piss off. cause this guy i USED to like. his new gf is mad dogging me at school. we go to same school and he goes to the one down street. omg. i will take her down any day. idc if he has to pick between us which ever one he wants. *sigh* much better

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
this blows. i cant concentrate in school and theres nothing i can do about it! i have to decide...one way or another.