What Boran Lakorn is This?

Phon

sarNie Adult
Dang Phon, you really remember the story very good huh...lol..it's was a long time ago and I don't really remember much about it...but mahosok chadok was a good movie..to me I think it's better than this one..by the way, does anyone know where I can actually watch Mahosok Chadok???? I've searched everywhere for it, I think this lakorn was aired after Deab7see(Sword with seven colors)....

mahosok chadok was air after gro petch 7 see. then after mahosok chadokw as kunha chalee. mahosok chadok was another religion boran but more of a hindu then buddhist. i never watch it even when it 1st came out. i didnt watch kunha chalee either. i saw it in the video store so i rented it again kunha chalee lol but when it w1st came out i thought it was boring so i stop watching. but 5 yrs later i went back to rent it. but mahosok chadok wasnt there after 5yrs. would like to watch it though. i thought it was wierd it was indian lol. but now i rather watch that then boran these day...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually remember watching Mahosok one on VDO way back in the days but we thought it was weird so we stopped renting it..We rented only one VDO and all I can remember was 2 kids walking in the woods lol~ But other then that I'm blank..Don't remember anything..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
From wat I remember, Mahosok was a wiseman, I think he was an incarnation of some Hindu God. He can figure out the answers to all questions and can solve any crisis. Gods and people tests him for his wisdoms, and even the famous kings ask him for advises. Overall, I really like this lakorn becuz it teaches moral and good vs. evil, and of course I enjoyed this more than Gunha Chalee...