What bothers you the most when u watch a dubb movie or drama?

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
bother me is the voice doesn't match them...not intrusting in those movie if is not a good translator for the movie hehe

pyang

sarNie Egg
the voices bug me too but i don't buy korean/chinese dubbed dramas anymore, I just download the original and watch with subtitles. For lakorns, I watch it on youtube with english subtitles and if it's a good one then I download it and burn it onto dvd for my mom to watch.

i always wonder about how the people behind the voices look like. especially the guy that dubs for Tik in Roy Leh Saneh Rai.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i hope that these productions can actually listen to wat we are saying and try to listen to some of the stuff we are saying

jescfthj

sarNie Egg
wat bugs me most is that they always cut the funny scenes out or most scenes and shortening it (whats the point of dubbing if you dnt dub all of it)
replacing the original music with some hmong singers who cant sing well (no offence)

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
the voices!..i mean shouldnt u have a "good" voice to dubb..so wats with all the freaken voices..i mean..dont they ever watch the lakorn after they've dubbed it..

MizViz

sarNie Adult
the voices!..i mean shouldnt u have a "good" voice to dubb..so wats with all the freaken voices..i mean..dont they ever watch the lakorn after they've dubbed it..
I KNOW!!!
dont they ever watch the dramas they dubb

cutebeam

sarNie Egg
OMG there are so many things that bother me...
1) change of the people name
2) Substitute the original song with a hmong song
-OMG Daddy for hire is sooo annoying since they kept on playing the same hmong music over and over agian...
3) The pra eak and na eak voice don't even match
4) Cut to many clips out that the drama is hard to follow
............this is it for now

simply_houa

sarNie Egg
i hate how now all the main girl's voices are freaking squeaky which dont match the girls
and the guys expression of the voices dont match the guys in the movie
like they exagerate too much...and the girls try so hard to be cute with the voices
i like it better when i hear a girl with a normal voice..like sky production..who dubbed mafia tee ruk and tang pang korn...and even more
the girls voices are normal and not edit or tone to be squeaky
so all in all its the voices of the dubbers that annoys me...it why i turn to watching original ones
once i started to notice the voices are really annoying

anjos

I hate everything about it...I dont even watch it.... they cut too much out of the movies, you don't know what is going on.... their voices are very...very...annoying.... they change the name...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
VOICES THAT DOESN'T MATCH THE ACTOR/ACTRESSES OR HOW THEY SAY THINGS (WORDING) AND HMONG PPL TRYING TO SING THE ORIGINAL SONGS OF THE LAKORN/DRAMA/MOVIE, ETC....

this is precisely why i have stopped watching Hmong dubbed videos.... it annoyed me so much, i couldn't waste any more money on crap that drives me crazy....so i just buy the originals....

simply_houa

sarNie Egg
the voices
especially when they all sound the same
including the guys
like Hmong Production
no offense to any fan of theirs

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
if it bothers u guys dat much dnt bother watching hmong dubb den....di reason dey dubb is for people like us hu dnt understand thai/korean/chinese etc can watch it....

tassa

sarNie Egg
i hate how now all the main girl's voices are freaking squeaky which dont match the girls
and the guys expression of the voices dont match the guys in the movie
like they exagerate too much...and the girls try so hard to be cute with the voices
i like it better when i hear a girl with a normal voice..like sky production..who dubbed mafia tee ruk and tang pang korn...and even more
the girls voices are normal and not edit or tone to be squeaky
so all in all its the voices of the dubbers that annoys me...it why i turn to watching original ones
once i started to notice the voices are really annoying
lol dats not normal for a girls voice.....di girl hu dubb for na ek in tang pang korn, sawan being...etc sound like a man....na ek's voice not meant to be manly....now she should really listen to her voice....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
lol dats not normal for a girls voice.....di girl hu dubb for na ek in tang pang korn, sawan being...etc sound like a man....na ek's voice not meant to be manly....now she should really listen to her voice....

Her voice does not sound like a man at all. Her voice may not sound soft and sweet like some other voices but her voice sounds very normal and not fake like those other voices that tend to make their voices sound cute.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
what bothers me is when the voices turn out HORRIBLE! and also when they change what they said. Like one time after finishing the original version of Devil Beside You, i bought the hmong version. I love the voices but i hated some scenes when they said something totally different from the original version. that upsets me a lot. =(

tassa

sarNie Egg
Her voice does not sound like a man at all. Her voice may not sound soft and sweet like some other voices but her voice sounds very normal and not fake like those other voices that tend to make their voices sound cute.
dey make dere voices sound cute cause di actors demselves sound like dat...not like di gurl from sky....her voice is annoying.....does not match any na ek at all......and i dnt noe about u buh ill be scared if a girl talks like dat to me....

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i don't like the voices either. i also don't like when they talk. they talk and then when they stop the mouth keeps moving. i just hate that.