What did you get for Christmas (2016)?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hee hee I love this post. 

I got a giant Lolipop, a gem digging toy thing, a super awesome mouse, animal crossing game and a blanket from my sweet heart and some moo lahs from the brothers. LOL Better than nothing. So thankful for the peeps in my life. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy new years. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I bought more gifts than received lol not that I am complaining or anything. My only wish is for my family to stop having any more kids!!! I did my shopping 3 1/2 months in advance.

I got

$50 Visa gift card
A pair of converse
Over the door mirror
Scarfs
Chocolate
A few drawings haha more like scribbles but it's the thought that counts and it was filled with lots of love even though they were last minute haha

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I did not receive much presents. I do not celebrate Christmas, I celebrate the holiday season, the season of family gatherings and giving & receiving.

I received:
1. a new cell phone which I could eventually have instagram LOL.
2. a pajama pant
3. a handmade scarf

All from people who love and care for me and that is all that matter most.

The things I want but did not receive, I could just buy them myself :).

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I actually got a few of Bie's old VCD's and The Stars to add to my collection. My family and I played Secret Santa and so that was I wanted, and I got what I wanted. 555 I also go money and a long pillow, which I could really use one. 555 :) 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nothing...one of the least stressful Christmas ever. Spend a quiet time with hubby and the kids...went out to dinner and just relax. There's nothing I want then to have quality time with the family.

Let's be a little different this time! Share your Christmas experience for 2016 in addition to the gifts we all got!

I went out of town for Christmas this time...about an hour away from home. It was a very warm Christmas here where I live but I got a few extra hours of sleep and got to our family gathering late which is totally okay because I brought gifts and dessert! We had pho noodles and cooked out like it was summertime. Kids got everything they wanted and my secret Santa was my favorite Uncle! Scored a Sephora gift card from him! I love makeup! Also got perfume, more gift cards to my favorite stores and coffee shop, a new Ralph Lauren cap to add to my cap collection (I love Ralph Lauren!), a new Kate Spade (my favorite designer brand now since I can't afford LV yet, haha!), and cozy sweaters that I won't probably won't use until the temperature here drops below my age. My most favorite part was being able to spoil the ones I love with everything they needed and wanted!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I got a Kate Spade item too, a teal cross body purse, $200 & North Face jacket. I didn't buy anything for anyone lol.

I didn't go anywhere, too tired from work so it was the time for me to recuperate for the past energy I used lol plus I had to work some hours today Monday too.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I ask for affordable bra & that's all I got from friends & family, BRAS , different color & size. I'm not sure if they did it intentionally or to emphasize my cup size HAHAHA

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I got a mug, drinking glass, shirt, cycling shorts, handkerchief, underwear, a pack of chocolate candies, cash. LOL :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Because I am a huge BTS fan, my friends and family got me BTS albums & their official light stick. My parents gave me money, and I also got a stuff toy named Pua (the pig character) from Moana. I'm 22, mind you. lol

Off topic: Kate Spade is my favorite brand too!! Super nice, cute and quite affordable. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
a dried up bank account!!!
Gahhh, tell me abut it Fun ... :crybaby2:

Anyways.. one thing I got was a New Nintendo 3DS XL, which I've been eyeing forever~ I was so shocked and surprised to have received one. Now I'm back into my gaming mode :p