What do you think about strict parents?

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
My mom is super strict too. She won't let me do anything so when I want to do something I just lie to her that I am at work so she won't bitch at me. The thing about my mom is she call me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!!!!!!!! The reason why I think my mom is like this is because she is old and don't understand me. I know some people whose parents are younger and are still strict. But man I just want her to chill.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Well you have to earn your parent's trust before you can do whatever you want to do and when they give you their trust treasure it. Communicate with your parent and keep your words. I don't know about you all, but I feel my parent are the best ever. they're very strict but at the same time very understandable. Also when I open with my parent things are actually working better between us. I have my own life and time for myself. But one thing that I feel is wrong to do is lied to your parent. If you get caught you'll never have their trust again and that will screw everything between them and you. I know many of you are still young, but when you become mom or dad you'll understand how they feel, that's only if you care about your child like they care for you.

myx

sArNieZ
with strict parents, some kids turn out to be decent kids, not all of them. my parents aren't that strict but they're old fashion.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I really don't mind strict parents but i have to admit that there are times I just feel like exploding. i do wonder though how different would i have been if my parents, especially my mom isn't strict. there are times where i feel and ask myself, why can't my parents be like my friends' or other people's parents who let them do and go where they want to do and go. i can't but i am glad for my parents being strict on me otherwise i wouldn't have turn out how i am. my dad isn't that strict he gives us freedom unless he sees that it's not good then he'll say something but my mom is really strict. for example: i can't go out with any friends and if i do there's a time limit. when i do go she'll call me just to ask when i will be returning home and all that other funny things. now that i'm old even when i'm going places without my parents i would take a sister or two and only go for a certain hour then i'll go back home and stay home for the rest of the day. a typical weekday, go to work, come home, go to school if there's class otherwise stay home until the next day unless i have to go to the store otherwise i'm basically home. how bore is that? i know it's pretty bore like my sister would tell me she doesn't know how i can just stay home and not get bore but like i tell her time and again, i am use to it since i can remember and now that i'm 23 (old i know), i'm totally use to it. i don't have to go out to have fun, even staying home is fun for me already. BUT at times i wish i can go out and fly about freely :secret:

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
My parents are and have always been strict but now that I've graduated college they're a little more relaxed. I went through a lot to get here though, I yelled, complained, boycotted, rebelled, snuck out...I did it all but for the most part I complied with their rules, I just found a way around it. I'm not saying do the same, you can estimate your own abilities, I'm just saying, it gets better