what ever happen to bee mOnkey??

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
ya wat did happen to bee monkey??????i gotta say his movies are trippie ass hell... :p ish he still acting????

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
welp, his most recent movie.. is "mob niam yau... part3..."

so i think he's still around... just not making movies.. that much.. i think.. ??

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
by the way he lived here in are city....we don't like his movie at all....but I like the one "niam lub kua muag" that's all I like the most.....the rest of his movie is toooo not good....my mom hate his movie so much....some of his movie well turn nice at beginning after that start turn out not good....well he is a bad person anyway.....long long time ago he did a party for him called all people in are city go to his house....they gonna give him a old name for him....but he left the house people well asking where he go he need to be here that they can tied his around his wrist....he never show up so my dad came back home my dad was tooo hungry....so....my dad didn't go anymore....so they name beemonkey...old name is "txawjzoo".....haha...he still turn out bad....he always dress in fancy clothes when he came to my brother graduation party.....he is a bad person....

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
bee monkey fan right here! he's a natural actor! we used to or still do sometimes used some of his stupid lines that were in some of his movies. :lmao:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
ahhah.. i forgot his real name.. because everyone keeps on calling him bee monkey

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
omg.....you know why Mob Niam Yau 3 came out sooo late???? my dad says it was because Bee Monkey got busted for selling illegal drugs....but i'm not sure if it's for real.....i'm seriously not digging his movies anymore....Niam Lub Kua Muag got on my nerves...i hardly watched it....Mob Niam Yau 3 was dumb so i didn't finish it....gosh....he just got annoying....i got better hmong actors to look at now....

sunny_gyrl

ahhhh....i mean he's movies are just trippie....i enjoy watching it...so wats this i heard tat he got locked up too...wat was the full story of it.....i onlee heard that he got locked up bekuss of sum girl....

DUCKIE

sarNie Elites
i saw him last week when i was visiting my cousins in Crescent City ... we went finish and i saw him there with his wife and kids ....

InnocentMsMelon

sarNie Egg
DUCKIE said:
i saw him last week when i was visiting my cousins in Crescent City ... we went finish and i saw him there with his wife and kids ....
[post="159916"][/post]​

I guess he's out then. LoLz. Last time my I talk to my auntie, she said he was in jail. Guess he been out.

sunny_gyrl

ish he planning on contuining his acting career again????

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
i think he is continuing his acting career. His latest movie came out months ago called. MOB NIAM YAUS 3... the movie was filmed in Fresno, California....Jerry also played a role in the movie...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
VENOM559 said:
i think he is continuing his acting career. His latest movie came out months ago called. MOB NIAM YAUS 3... the movie was filmed in Fresno, California....Jerry also played a role in the movie...
[post="163368"][/post]​
wasn't there a part 4 too? :unsure: but yeah he was filming that movie not too long ago one of his most recent movies I heard he be living up in Crescent City his daughter works here and go to college here where I live lol :lol:

WTF? HE GOT IN JAIL? Nyah...i guess then. It's not likely for any hmong perosn in jail...it's quite sad. I like his movies...hella funni. I like Mob Niam Yau 3. I think it's kinda sad for the daughter too. That movie made me cry hella lots...only when his daughter found him as a Homeless person and all..then she started to just say all dis sad stuff...damn, emotional...ha ha...