WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THIS WEEKEND?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I finally made it through the door and crawled my aching body onto the cold floor. My throbbing head hit the pillow and I knew whatever happened tonight will surely come back to me in the morning. The last thing I remember hearing was a taunting laughter fading into the distance “Hahahaha
Throughout the freezing night images flashed through my mind. Lights flashing, snow falling, cameras flashing everywhere, crazy people walking on the streets, people calling my name, hands in places it shouldn’t be. What exactly happened to me?
By the time I came to it was morning. The sun shined through the window and the white snow reflected its radiating light upon whatever it could touch. I heard the coffee grinder turn on and then smelled the alluring fragrance of fresh brewing coffee.
My eyes slowly opened and I was shocked. Nothing looked familiar. Panic started crawling up my body and dug its way deep down into my bones. I heard someone say “fuck what are we going to do?”
Where was I? How did I get here? Whose floor did I crash onto? Why was it so cold? What happened to me last night?
I tried to speak but nothing came out...

...::..I'll be back to post more of what happned...::...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hahahahaha its not what you think and yes it was one hell of a drunkin night.
i'll finish soon. i'm hungry...going to grab a late lunch hmmm or a snack...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
arai wah moh..gert arai keun...glup mah diow nee...rairo rairo si!

but then again if there was something wrong..you would have txt me yesterday .. :lol:

hmm sounded almost like it came out of a scene of one of those fic i somewhat read... :p

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMFAO GIRLS ITS REALLY NOT AS EXCITING/INTERSTING AS I MADE IT TO SOUND. HAHAHAHA :loool:
Sorry Noy i was uploading pics. My story is HELLA long hahaha. We almost burned the place down too hahaha. /

P'ami mai mee arai na ka. mai mee arai glua jing jing ja jah. just my wild imagination telling my story for yall. :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult

BACK TRACK TO FRIDAY NIGHT.
I sat in front of the t.v watching the news praying this time they would be wrong. Quickly I switched to the other channels only to be disappointed again and again. I kept hearing those horrifying words “Snow storm expected for Friday and Saturday.”
I didn’t care rain or shine snow or no snow I would still be going.
Around 2 am Saturday morning I looked out the window. On any other morning, day, or weekend I would have been thrilled but not this time. This time I wanted no snow. Not even one flake. I wanted no hint of anything that would get in my way of going. To my surprise by 8am there was no trace of what I had saw a few hours earlier. It was like just a bad dream. A bad dream of roads covered in soft white snow.
I gloated about thinking “yes this is going to be my weekend finally!”
That morning I kept running back and forth to and from the car trying to throw everything in the trunk as fast as I could. Big flakes started falling along with rain. I remember thinking “why now? Why not a week earlier or a week later?“ I was still determined to go. Along the way we spotted snow patches here and there but nothing too serious.
3 hours later we managed to get to Jains place. Inside was a cute little apartment. She had decorated it with a little plastic white Christmas tree maybe 2 ½ ft high. Little purple ornaments hung from random branches. At the top of the little tree was a silver star. Christmas lights hung from the side of the walls and from the fireplace. The first thing I noticed was “wow she really likes hello kitty.” Even her toaster was hello kitty.
Jains place was freezing cold. Lee decided to turn the heat on. It must have been on for about a good 15-20 mins before anyone of us realized what was happening. While the heat was on it started to smell funky. Like when you haven’t turned the heat on for a while and when you finally do it has that weird smell. We sat on the couch and had this whole conversation about how Jane probably doesn’t turn the heat on.
Before we turned the heat on we threw our big black plastic garbage bag behind the couch which contained our blankets and pillows and I managed to fit my Burberry travel bag in there as well.
I wanted to change into a t-shirt while getting ready so I made my way from Jains bedroom back into the living room and walked behind the couch to grab my travel bag.
‘HOLY SHIT GUYS!!!” I screamed followed by more screaming “WE ALMOST BURNED DOWN HER APPARTMENT!!!”
“what happened” the two of them yelled as they made their way over to me.
What happened was our big black bag happed to be placed right in front of the heater. That funky smell wasn’t because she never turned the heat on it was from the heat burning our plastic bag.

I moved it a couple feet away from the heater. The holes where BIG. Thank goodness nothing serious happened.
After I changed into my t-shirt (which I stole from my 11 year old cousin he slept over and left it so I kept it hahaha its super comfy!)
I prepped myself for my man. This would be my second time meeting him and it was all worth it. Traveling through the snowy roads, getting lost even with a gps system, and almost burning down Jains appartment was all worth it.

I'm still not finished...i think its going to get borring now. i'll have to spice it up with exciting words lmfao :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I'm still writing it Diamned. Its still in the process. I'm super slow cause i cant even see what i'm writing hahaha. my eyes are getting so bad.

AOF IS HELLA WIPING THAT CRUD ON HER EWWWWW!!! :eek:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO it aint real boogers LOL but i dunno y he put his finger back in his nose lol they was talkin bout manners so then he put his finger up his nose lol da dude next to him joe af2 dat dude picks his nose for real like everywhere lol it's gross. he did it during da interview LOL and aof kept pausing imitating joe. dude spit when he talk lol aof don't pick his nose in front of people like joe do but he burp/fart lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
EWWW now that you mention it i can totally see the other guy picking his nose. EWWW :eek:
ok my other part is almost done.
where is noy? i thought she wanted to know hahaha
man yall are going to think i'm stupid after i tell you what this is all about hahahahahaaha :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
EWWW now that you mention it i can totally see the other guy picking his nose. EWWW :eek:
ok my other part is almost done.
where is noy? i thought she wanted to know hahaha
man yall are going to think i'm stupid after i tell you what this is all about hahahahahaaha :loool:
rak naaa dek ngoh LOL

oh my garsh i think joe was pickin his nose. i just took a good look at my sig LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I sat myself down in front of one of the many mirrors Jain had in her apartment. For how long I sat there I had lost track. All I knew was, I had to look good.
I did my hair, did my makeup, had my revealing outfit on, and now all that was left to do was to put on my heels.
Someone said I was crazy for wearing something so short and heels but I didn’t mind. I had planned on wearing that outfit since last week and the snow wasn’t going to stop me.
Before we left the apartment a bottle of Bacardi 151 was brought out. I knew right then this night was going to get a lot crazier. We couldn’t find any shot glasses thus everything was eyeballed. 1 shot probably turned out to be 2 shots who knows by the second shot I was out. The alcohol burned its way down into my gut. I could feel it swirling around in my stomach. It was sitting in there waiting patiently to come back up. But I was determined to be stronger than that. I wouldn’t let it have the satisfaction of creeping back up and chased it down with coke which never really works. By the time we were done with the Bacardi it was already pass 10pm. *coke as in coca-cola...i dont do drugs i only give hugs*:D "hurry or else I'll miss him, its already 10 I managed to say.
(which while writing this I’m surprised I remember saying that hahaha and I remember it was freking freezing cold! No wonder they said I was crazy! )
The next thing I remember was rushing out the door barely grasping on to gravity.
Getting to the club was a blur to me. One minute I was in the car the next I was getting out. We literally parked across the street from the club. Which only had to be a couple feet away. I don’t think I’ve ever had such close parking before I felt so very VIP. Directly in front of the club was a white stretch hummer limo. Before getting out of the car I took one last sip of Bacardi 151. Had my girls check me out and finally I was ready to meet my man again.
The limo caught my attention. I knew someone important had to be in there. But who? Could it be him? I rushed across the street passed the limo and straight into the club. Whoever it was they would be inside. I'm sure they saw us getting out and passing their limo. We were the only ones left who hadn’t showed up on time. Knowing who that person could possibly be it was very like him to be fashionably late. And a sudden rush of excitement tingled through my shivering body knowing “OMG HE SAW ME!”

ugh still not finished. i'm glad this is somewhat interesting to those of you who are reading hahaha please dont be dissapointed when i tell you what its about hahahahaa :loool: